• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

forexcoachingpros with Stephen Story

NZTraderBob

Recruit
I am a forex novice, looking for an education, in the way of a complete course on the subject. I would appreciate comments from anyone who knows of Stephen Story, and his online forex education programs.

Talked to SS and his whole trading system was on a 50% sale of $7500 !!! "A drop in the bucket" according to him. Oh yeah, he charges another 3% if you use a credit card to purchase his system. What a bargain !!!

I asked him if I could get a screen shot of his trades and he said that he does his trading in the laboratory.

I then asked him for some live trade examples, blotting out his account number, and he said that was personal and confidential. Although all his videos have his "students" make $10,000 a trade, but all in a demo and using 100 lot sizes. One of his videos had him trading a 700 lot size, but it was a demo.

Good Luck !!!

Any feedback about his course Stephen Story

HI
I am now learning the 101 Tidal Wave.
Any feedback about the quality?

Re: Forex Coach
Hey man,

I know how you feel cause there are many scammers out there trying to get your buck!
I do although recommend myFXPERT coaching - Main
They are a bunch of professional traders who teach people how to trade. As you can see in my account statment below they are making me heaps. And by the way I started with $1000 and with the help of myfxpert it's now $5000. I'm really shocked at how damn good and accurate their strategies are!

now.JPG
:)

They have personal email support, live signals, and they teach all their amazing strategies! WOW !! Don't take my word for it though because you can go to the site and sign up!! And see how amazing it is! so it's myFXPERT coaching - Main U MUST SEE THIS! AND AT LEAST TRY IT OUT!

p.s. i'm posting this because like many of you I was searching for the holy grail of trading, this is it for me.... I have been burnt many times by scammers on the net and I wan't to put a stop to it...These guys are good and actually know what they're talking about because they do it as a day job!

Back