ForexConfidential (Steve DeWitt)

Little Hoss

Recruit
Forex Confidential Trade Assist program

I am curious if anyone has used this signal service since November and what your experience has been? I am looking for either a good robot or a managed account that has consistent returns without paying 30 or 40%.

zakix

Recruit
Forex Confidetial? Forget it!

I am curious if anyone has used this signal service since November and what your experience has been? I am looking for either a good robot or a managed account that has consistent returns without paying 30 or 40%.

Forget it. I am having extremely bad experience with FC: lost close to 20% of account (includint the fees). Arrogant and unethical in an understatement. Best is to keep away....

Paul Walton

Recruit
This is part of a reply i got from Steve, I have posted the full version waiting for the OK:

It’s difficult not to get emotional when you have lost money month after month especially when you believed all the hype and comments. I have lost money with Forex Confidential for over six months – we are talking a considerable amount. I will be, no doubt ,one of the people - to quote Steve’s recent e-mail to me ‘’As for Forex Peace Army – that site is for disgruntled people who can’t take responsibility for their own trading and blame others’’

Paul Walton

Recruit
If you want proof how much he can loose - look at my account avrage loss over the last 6 months 100 pips per month - he even mentioned it himself 29/06/08 - but he is changing his stratagy (again) and said all will be fine!!!

ernest8fingers

Master Sergeant
lol

If you want proof how much he can loose - look at my account avrage loss over the last 6 months 100 pips per month - he even mentioned it himself 29/06/08 - but he is changing his stratagy (again) and said all will be fine!!!

Aden Rusfeldt said the same thing-he's now in hiding(under a rock somewhere in Texas). You could use a DartBoard to trade and do better than this guy.Good luck peeps and remember only FPA will fight these Forex losers on your behalf.

KittyWhite

Recruit
Forget it. I am having extremely bad experience with FC: lost close to 20% of account (includint the fees). Arrogant and unethical in an understatement. Best is to keep away....

DO NOT SUBSCRIBE forex confidential...it is a scam !!! period. I lost ton of $ following theier trades for 1 year.