1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ForexConfidential (Steve DeWitt)

Discussion in 'Forex Education Services' started by AsstModerator, Jun 12, 2008.

1. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

2. Little Hoss

Little Hoss Recruit

Forex Confidential Trade Assist program

I am curious if anyone has used this signal service since November and what your experience has been? I am looking for either a good robot or a managed account that has consistent returns without paying 30 or 40%.

3. zakix

zakix Recruit

Forex Confidetial? Forget it!

Forget it. I am having extremely bad experience with FC: lost close to 20% of account (includint the fees). Arrogant and unethical in an understatement. Best is to keep away....

4. Paul Walton

Paul Walton Recruit

This is part of a reply i got from Steve, I have posted the full version waiting for the OK:

It’s difficult not to get emotional when you have lost money month after month especially when you believed all the hype and comments. I have lost money with Forex Confidential for over six months – we are talking a considerable amount. I will be, no doubt ,one of the people - to quote Steve’s recent e-mail to me ‘’As for Forex Peace Army – that site is for disgruntled people who can’t take responsibility for their own trading and blame others’’

5. Paul Walton

Paul Walton Recruit

If you want proof how much he can loose - look at my account avrage loss over the last 6 months 100 pips per month - he even mentioned it himself 29/06/08 - but he is changing his stratagy (again) and said all will be fine!!!

6. ernest8fingers

ernest8fingers Master Sergeant

lol

Aden Rusfeldt said the same thing-he's now in hiding(under a rock somewhere in Texas). You could use a DartBoard to trade and do better than this guy.Good luck peeps and remember only FPA will fight these Forex losers on your behalf.

7. KittyWhite

KittyWhite Recruit

DO NOT SUBSCRIBE forex confidential...it is a scam !!! period. I lost ton of $ following theier trades for 1 year.