Here, I will post some cases in which Forex Copier is useful:
Case 1: You can use the program when you have an investor password from some account in Meta Trader 4 and you want to copy trades from this account to yours. This account could be bigger or smaller than yours, you can adjust lot size or lot multiplier.
So for example your friend has good trading results and you want to mirror his trades in your account. Ok, in this case you just have to do the following:
1) Ask your Friend for investor password from his account
it is not necessary to tell him that you will be copying his trades (in this case he will not know) but to be honest with him it is better to tell that.
2) Install additional MT4 terminal on your computer (this can be a terminal of any broker, you can even have a few terminals of the same broker installed into different folders)
3) Login to your friend's account on this additional MT4 terminal
4) Install Forex Copier (you can download it here: Forex Signal Copier - Downloads), specify your friend's account as SignalProvider (Master) and your account as SignalProcessor (Slave)
5) Now copies of all your Friend's trades will appear in your account
Here is one more case how you can use our program:
Case 2: You want to trade on a few accounts simultaneously.
- you have several accounts with different brokers and want to make the same trades on all accounts
- you may manage an account of you wife/husband or friend(s)
- Or you are Account Manager so you need to duplicate your trades on your clients accounts
Forex Copier can help you with all these tasks, it will allow you to trade on one account only and all your trades trades will be automatically duplicated on other account(s)
It is not a problem if all accounts are of different size, Copier allows to manage lot sizes easily.