Forexct is a scam

Their website lists what looks like a UK phone number, so a complaint to Action Fraud | Report fraud and internet crime might not be out of order.

Anyone anywhere can file a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Their site claims regulation in Australia and Vanatu. That should give you a few more ideas on how to pursue this.

Have you considered an FPA Traders Court case?

Thanks for your advise.
Yes, please. I'm going to open an file right now.

Chris To filed a case. I asked a question to clarify one point and he hasn't answered yet.

ForexCT gave me a reply finally but it’s totally unreasonable.

“Further to our previous correspondence, we can confirm that a number of irregularities were identified in your trading activities.
Your account balance is $0.”

They didn’t provide any evidences for that and change my balance to $0 automatically, my actual balance is USD118K.
They refused to send me my trading statements. I don’t know what to do right now.

hi
can i have the detail of hfx company ,likethe address of thire officess ,country ext,
how i can bring them to court ,
are forex give them the licence ,when they call me i can see they have uk number is that mean the are in uk
thank you

Sorry, did you send me the email? I could't receive it.

Make sure you are logged in and then look for your case thread here:

Court Case Preparation Folder

hi
can i have the detail of hfx company ,likethe address of thire officess ,country ext,
how i can bring them to court ,
are forex give them the licence ,when they call me i can see they have uk number is that mean the are in uk
thank you

Unless you are saying that HFX and ForexCT are closely related, you are posting in the wrong place. BTW - Many companies with no UK employees have VOIP numbers in the UK.

Back