Forexct is a scam

Chris To

Private
They block my account and do not allow me to withdrawal money from 6 March. They hold all of my money now.

I non stop deposit money to my account.
DEC 2013: US92000
JAN 2014: US15000
FEB 2014: US73000

My account manager encouraged me and processed my money so fast when I made the deposit and keep losing money.

Finally, they blocked my account on 6 March and sent me a e-mail that they have to investigate my account.
I feel so shock about this company.

Please clarify few things.......

* deposit made from your bank account to Forexct account automatically or it was your profit over there ?

* what excuse they gave you on blocking your account ?

Please clarify few things.......

* deposit made from your bank account to Forexct account automatically or it was your profit over there ?

* what excuse they gave you on blocking your account ?

Not deposit made from my bank account to Forexct account automatically. Not my profit either, I never win.

They said they are investigating a number of irregularities that are linked to my trading account. I have no idea what they say.

have You received any message about margin call ? Could You provide statements?

They blocked my account and I didn't save the statement.
They arrange someone who speak mandarin to be my account Manager. I do not have record as we talk over the phone. He also ask me to refer my friend to trade with them.

They blocked my account and I didn't save the statement.
They arrange someone who speak mandarin to be my account Manager. I do not have record as we talk over the phone. He also ask me to refer my friend to trade with them.

So ask them for statements. They have to provide it for You even the account is blocked

Considering the amount of money you are talking about, have you contacted the police or a lawyer?

Considering the amount of money you are talking about, have you contacted the police or a lawyer?

Yes. I did call the police in Hong Kong, but they said they couldn’t help and accept the overseas case like this. And I consulted the advice from my lawyers as well and he said this case involves two different countries and it can’t claim as criminal case. it’s only a commercial disputes.

Back