forexct - Resolved

manneke

Private, 1st Class
Forexct (regulated in australia) blocked my account and is not giving me back my money. they claim to "investigate" .This "investigation" may take several weeks to complete....They did not give any reason, only "trading irregularities"

I doubled my capital after 1 month , got mails from the account manager congratulating me for my tradings, and offering 20% bonus if I deposited more. I withdraw capital, traded another 2 month made 400% , withdraw small amounts, was getting difficult to get money back, had to call a lot of times ,last withdrawal demand after a week of calling and asking they finally just blocked the account refuse to pay ,claiming they are checking for irregularities...it will take a few weeks.... The account manager tells me they do not allow him to discuss it with me, and refuses to give me a tel number and contact person from someone that can give any info!

Last edited:
license

Warning : now they claim that they are not licensed, that whoever registered through www.forexct has to go to Vanuatu and not Australia. Forexpeacearmy added a warning in the review page .

gather evidence

Forexct (regulated in australia) blocked my account and is not giving me back my money. they claim to "investigate" .This "investigation" may take several weeks to complete....They did not give any reason, only "trading irregularities"

You should gather as much as you can all kinds of evidence. Screen shots of your trading accounts. Exchange emails with your account manager. Client contract with forexct. Try to find a lawyer and inform him with your situation. Keep asking them questions the reasons they blocked your account! What rights do they have to block your account. Keep us updated here and as a fellow trader i will try give a good advice.;)

they allways try to first make you tired; they "investigate"
are checking out...in the hope you get tired, and keep busy with other things, get used to the situation and then give it up.

Stalling tactics - the first line of defense used by scammers. Stay on them and demand more info.

With the help of FPA and the australian ombudsman the case was resolved, was more than a year work, but am happy with result

Over a year AND it took help from the FPA and the Australian Ombudsman.

Not exactly a ringing endorsement of doing business with this company. :D

Back