1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

forexct - Resolved

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by manneke, May 24, 2010.

1. manneke

manneke Private, 1st Class

Forexct (regulated in australia) blocked my account and is not giving me back my money. they claim to "investigate" .This "investigation" may take several weeks to complete....They did not give any reason, only "trading irregularities"

2. Zulutrade=Scam

Zulutrade=Scam Recruit

How much start capital and how much did you make ? And time?

3. manneke

I doubled my capital after 1 month , got mails from the account manager congratulating me for my tradings, and offering 20% bonus if I deposited more. I withdraw capital, traded another 2 month made 400% , withdraw small amounts, was getting difficult to get money back, had to call a lot of times ,last withdrawal demand after a week of calling and asking they finally just blocked the account refuse to pay ,claiming they are checking for irregularities...it will take a few weeks.... The account manager tells me they do not allow him to discuss it with me, and refuses to give me a tel number and contact person from someone that can give any info!

#3 manneke, May 25, 2010
    Last edited: May 25, 2010
  4. manneke

license

Warning : now they claim that they are not licensed, that whoever registered through www.forexct has to go to Vanuatu and not Australia. Forexpeacearmy added a warning in the review page .

5. Ahmed.Mosry

Ahmed.Mosry Private

gather evidence

You should gather as much as you can all kinds of evidence. Screen shots of your trading accounts. Exchange emails with your account manager. Client contract with forexct. Try to find a lawyer and inform him with your situation. Keep asking them questions the reasons they blocked your account! What rights do they have to block your account. Keep us updated here and as a fellow trader i will try give a good advice.;)

6. manneke

they allways try to first make you tired; they "investigate"
    are checking out...in the hope you get tired, and keep busy with other things, get used to the situation and then give it up.

7. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Stalling tactics - the first line of defense used by scammers. Stay on them and demand more info.

8. manneke

With the help of FPA and the australian ombudsman the case was resolved, was more than a year work, but am happy with result

9. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Over a year AND it took help from the FPA and the Australian Ombudsman.

Not exactly a ringing endorsement of doing business with this company. :D