• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexDemolition.com

General discussions of a financial company
Forex Demolition

Hi
I am the main developer of the Forex Demolition EA. If you have some questions of the technical kind I will try to answer them for you! Please remember to check out the free Forex Demolition Light EA you can download from our site. :)

Hi everyone. Permit me to introduce myself. I'm the main Forex Demolition customer support/relations representative. If you have any non technical or non coding related questions please feel free to ask.

I'd also like to add that as our main coder said you can get a free version of our EA. Just google "Forex Demolition Light" and the download page should be at the top of the search results.

Enjoy!

Also I'd like to thank the Forex Peace Army staff for testing our EA and for letting us communicate with you all via this thread.

Just a quick update to let you all know that version 1.02 has been released. This is a bug fix release. We discovered a small GMT calculation bug that resulted in no trades with _some_ brokers.

We are also working on adding support for additional currency pairs into the EA. At the moment EUR/CHF will be the first currency pair to be integrated.

Back