• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss forexdiamonds.com

General discussions of a financial company
Since Pritesh complained both in the Diamonds and SNW thread, I sent his info off to both groups. It turns out that he's only signed up for Diamonds, so I just wasted a lot of time with SNW's accounting people while they checked and rechecked to see if he'd signed up with them.

I am deleting Pritesh's posts and replies from the SNW thread since they are off topic in that thread.

I am told that someone from Forex Diamonds payments has taken care of him. I do not know if this was through a refund or if he was given login details.

Please wait at least 48 hours before freaking out and making multiple "I think I've been scammed" posts when you sign up for any new forex product.

Hey Guys,

Sorry if I caused any problems, just got a little worried thats all. To set the record straight all is fine, received my details went through the help topics and am actively participating. No hard feelings...my apologies to all involved!
:)

Hi there. I'm wondering about forexdiamonds.com. I registered with my credit card and was told I'd be sent an email to get into the room. But have not received anything in over 24 hours. I was given a link to click if I wasn't sent such information, but I forgot to record the email address before restarting my computer last night.

Can you direct me to who I should contact about this?

Forex Diamonds

Can anyone tell me anything about joining "Forex Diamonds" I just signed up for a seven day free trial but so far have notbeen told what to do or where to go so any info would be great please email to my address: argonot@bellsouth.net

this company needs to do better, thats if it is a company.

This is unbeliveble, i paid for the trial two weeks and now it's been 2 day's and no word, no reply, to thank you's , nothing. But come to think of it they didn't even ask for any contact info from me, or allow me to make a user and password. all they did was take my money. This is my first ever experience online where i paid for some thing and got absolutly nothing in return. Usaully you'll get a thank you , or instructions or something. Well don't expect that from the Forex diamond room. i've emailed them to ask what now, but no response, truthfully i dont know what to do, my trial period is running out and my on going search for a good trading room is being diverted, and now i'm worried about this company taking my financial info and doing what they please with it. (like i hear so much about of on the web)
Either way if this is a real company there customer service so far suck a smells like a scam all over it.

This is unbeliveble, i paid for the trial two weeks and now it's been 2 day's and no word, no reply, to thank you's , nothing. But come to think of it they didn't even ask for any contact info from me, or allow me to make a user and password. all they did was take my money. This is my first ever experience online where i paid for some thing and got absolutly nothing in return. Usaully you'll get a thank you , or instructions or something. Well don't expect that from the Forex diamond room. i've emailed them to ask what now, but no response, truthfully i dont know what to do, my trial period is running out and my on going search for a good trading room is being diverted, and now i'm worried about this company taking my financial info and doing what they please with it. (like i hear so much about of on the web)
Either way if this is a real company there customer service so far suck a smells like a scam all over it.

Your paypal payment was made on October 28, 2008 12:00:32 PM CDT.
Your service was activated on October 28, 2008 10:55:26 PM CDT
You have logged in to your account from IP 99.228.37.17 although you did not choose your Omnovia nick name yet so you had must receive your welcome email if you knew what was your password.
I never received any email from email that matches with paypal email. I don't know who you emailed but not us at Diamonds.

Thanks,
Crazy Cat

How can I stop my subscription to Forexdiamonds.com?

I tried emailing a request to stop my subscription on Feb 23 and twice in March (17 & 23) to payments@secretforexsociety.com (as this is the address that sent me my confirm email when I subscribed to Forexdiamonds.com). To date, nobody has replied. I didn't see any area to click on the member site to do this either. I have no other contact info to send to. Tried calling the 310 phone # that's listed on my credit card charge, but it goes to a VM that requires a 5 digit code. Can somebody help by letting me know who to contact to get my subscription stopped? I lost my job and can no longer afford the service.

Where are you Sir Pipsalot?

Hi
I paid for my trial subscription to the Forex Diamond lot last week. I have written about 4 emails to payments@forexdiamonds.com and still no reply. So, where are you? What has happened to my subscription?

If you can't give me access to your service I want my $39 back.

regards
steve g (Sir Notsohappyalot)

Questions

Hello,

After reading the Forex Diamonds "Sales Pitch", I am still unsure about a couple of things and am looking for assistance, as an Internet Explorer search and a manual search include no "contact us" links of any kind.

1. I am curious what time most of the Diamond Room action is occuring. For example, when is he giving out information on potentially possible trades? I, for one, work from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM PST or 14:30 to 23:00 GMT, so any times between then would not work for me.

2. I am also wondering how long I need to stay around to figure out the trade details. If it is at 3:00 AM, I would obviously rather sleep than be sitting at the computer for two hours!

3. Is there any place showing actual results? I haven't seem any results posted anywhere.

I appreciate your asistance.

Back