• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss forexdiamonds.com

General discussions of a financial company
Sgt. Mac

Been trading stocks and options for 4 years now and have gotten my butt kicked pretty good ... not much money left. No excuses re: the market, however ... it is what it is, so I blame myself ... seems I'm not disciplined or persistent enuf. Anyway, I've been reading everything on Felix's sites ... seems like a real straight shooter and a real good guy ... particularly like the 10% rule ... love to give and would give more if I was making it (retired vet). So I'm thinking I should sign up for the Diamonds ... comments please? Also, what ECN do you recommend I open an account with? Also, do you think $3-5k is enuf to start with, drawdowns, etc., considered? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. This ole jarhead needs some help and I'm not afraid to admit it. Thanks much if you post this.:confused:

Why is there so little about this service on here?

I’m thinking about trying a Forex Diamonds subscription with Felix. But can anyone tell me whether the main emphasis in the room is on trading after the spike as opposed to trying to get in before hand. Or is it both? What sort of success rate are you having?

And why is there so little about it here ?

Hi Bryan
Have you joined Fxdiamonds.I am planning to do that too.
What do you think about?
Thanks
Alan

hey chris001 just to repond to u, forexdiamond is free for 21 days i.e if u sign up andu arent satisfied, u get have a 21day money back guarantee....so d only way to find out is to try it urself....

Hi,

I'm thinking of signing up to Forexdiamonds and/or the secretnewsweapon service.

Which one would people here recommend to join first?

(In time, I'll probably use both)

Hi, We observed that guys from Nigeria have not been alowed to join the diamond room yet.Can we know how soonest we would be allowed?
Thanks

I joined forexdiamonds service yesterday and have not received any information thereafter. No responses from anyone. I am now very suspicious of this service and am worried that I have lost my money $299! Can anyone help me???

I joined forexdiamonds service yesterday and have not received any information thereafter. No responses from anyone. I am now very suspicious of this service and am worried that I have lost my money $299! Can anyone help me???

Of course someone can help you. Of course, I could spend more time helping you if you only leave one message for me to reply to instead of 3. Someone should get back to you today.

If for some iunforeseen reason no one writes back to you today, use the "Contact Us" link on the bottom of any page in the website.

Back