• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexEnvy.com

General discussions of a financial company
it's a martingale.

Who cares? If it doubles your account in less than a month with VERY little drawdown. Why would anyone complain about that? Sure some trades are larger than others but not outragously so.
It looks to me like they are based on market confidence rather than previous losses. Don't be so quick to cry "Witch" Examine the evidense before you start throwing accusations around. Tim Needham

A friend and I are debating whether to buy this EA. I like the look of the live statistics and it uses good brokers...think im going to watch the statistics for a month or so and decide then if it's worth the money.

Has anybody else purchased this EA? If so can you share some of your experiences such as amount of losses or profits? And any settings that you use?

Thanks, Kcaj

Don't even think about it...it is from the author of Fourx EA which was a very bad EA

A friend and I are debating whether to buy this EA. I like the look of the live statistics and it uses good brokers...think im going to watch the statistics for a month or so and decide then if it's worth the money.

Has anybody else purchased this EA? If so can you share some of your experiences such as amount of losses or profits? And any settings that you use?

Thanks, Kcaj

Guys, the person behind this EA is the same as FOURX EA...I'm 100% sure it is the same person...FOURX EA was a disaster EA which was an account blower in instant...this is another scam EA from that person...beware! stay away...

A Scam?

If what you've said is true, then surely a thourough investigation needs to be put in play before anyone can make any sort of accusations? I've seen that Pharoah is fairly good at noticing the signs for a scam, would he not of flagged this up by now? I'd also assume that the FPA would not of put real money into an account without being sure they would make a gain from a purchase.

You say you're 100% sure, what evidence do you have to support your statement?

Thanks, Kcaj

If what you've said is true, then surely a thourough investigation needs to be put in play before anyone can make any sort of accusations? I've seen that Pharoah is fairly good at noticing the signs for a scam, would he not of flagged this up by now? I'd also assume that the FPA would not of put real money into an account without being sure they would make a gain from a purchase.

You say you're 100% sure, what evidence do you have to support your statement?

Thanks, Kcaj

I am sure because the EA has same code and trading strategy as Fourx EA...just take a look at the statements for both EAs and you'll know what I'm talking about...It seems like FPA has something to do with this as well...if you pay attention, FPA has run live tests on both of these two EAs with starting balance of $100...why not other EAs????? it seems to me fishy, also, both EAs were sold in upper $200 price which is a kind of premium for author and "their marketers", you know what I mean? I made same comments on this EA but my review never got published on main page of this EA...something or better say someone doesn't like my review....

it's a martingale.

I thought the following email might be helpful to understand this product.

Hi Tim,

You are correct. The set files we are using are for an account with
$360-$480 so we are not going to increase risk until the account is over
$480. We don't have an automatic MM system. We provide our Members with
set files that they use for their specific broker and set up. All the
variations made MM system next to impossible.

Let me know if you have any other questions Tim.

Regards,

Team Envy

On 30.01.2012 01:00, Tim Needham wrote:
> I’ve notice that you have doubled your demo account on
> forexpeacearmy.com [1] but the lot sizes seem to remain the same.
> The EA does have money management doesn’t it?
> Also does it take into account leverage i.e. 1000:1 and Pico lot
> sizes? Tim Needham
>
> Links:
> ------
> [1] Free Forex Trading Community With Forex Signals And Broker Reviews

--
Peace and Profits,

- Team Envy

This ea is an idiot martingale that double lotsize every grid step.
Wait for the first good trend on EURUSD and will burn all ....

Response to the slanderous statements on this thread.

Guys, the person behind this EA is the same as FOURX EA...I'm 100% sure it is the same person...FOURX EA was a disaster EA which was an account blower in instant...this is another scam EA from that person...beware! stay away...

Hello,

My name is Robert from Team Envy. Someone brought it to my attention that accusations were being made against Forex Envy and myself (the principal creator of Forex Envy).

After reviewing the statements made by Falconwest I must say I was shocked.

Fist I would like to state that I have NEVER introduced ANY OTHER expert advisor to the forex market.
NOTHING.

No one on our team has been involved with the release of any other expert.
The first time I heard about Fourx EA in on this thread.

Those are the facts.

The fact that falconwest would make statement like “ I’m 100% sure it’s the same guy” make me wonder what his motives are for making such statements. I don’t know if you were badly burnt by Fourx EA and now you have it out for any strategy that uses a grid or a martingale to the point where you would plainly lie (or somehow deceive yourself) into making statement that are 100% FALSE. Another possibility is you have an invested interest in a competing EA which would make you a SCAMMER yourself. Either way your statements are 100% False and borderline on plain SLANDER.

As far as us being “Marketers” I think that is about as far from the truth as someone can get. Here are the occupations and levels of education of the members on our team.

Robert: Studied to become a Physical Therapist/Personal Trainer. Had a strong interest in the Currency markers that eventually lead me to drop my day job and focus for 3 years entirely on the Forex Market.

Veronica: A physicist that graduated at the top of her class that is in the process of obtaining her doctorate.

Rodger: A pilot that has an affinity for mathematics and probabilities.

Jason: Our skilled master programmer.

Ben: Web master

Ever member of our team has ZERO experience in marketing. We do not outsource any marketers. Our “marketing strategy” is to post our live results using real money and to be as up front and honest with our members as well as our potential members as possible.

This includes being up front and honest about the strengths as well as the weaknesses of our system. We NEVER recommend using 100% of your investment capital to trade Forex Envy. We structure our system to have two accounts.
A savings account, and an earnings account managed by Envy.

We withdraw all the profits Forex Envy makes trading into our savings account which safeguards against a catastrophic event occurring and wiping out your entire investment capital. You can learn more about our strategy if you follow this link: Our Strategy « Forex Envy

The last accusation about us having the same code as some other EA is also 100% false.
Falconwest: you are not a Forex Envy member, so how on earth would you have our source code? Not even our members have our source code. Maybe you have some pirated version of Forex Envy that IS NOT our EA, but you DO NOT HAVE OUR SORCE CODE.

If you would like to look into this matter further you can contact the UNITED STATES COPYRIGHT OFFICE and look up our Registration Number: TX 7-459-660

Or better yet contact our attorney: Dr.Pedro Alfonso Regalado Cuellar

Our Expert Advisor is OUR EXPERT ADVISOR. No other system will give you the same results Period.

Well, I have spent enough of my Sunday responding to these false statements.

If the members here want me to answer questions about our system in a civilized and adult fashion I will, however if it is going to be more of what I have read in this thread I will pass.

Regards,

Robert of Team Envy

Back