• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexEnvy.com

General discussions of a financial company
You can use micro accounts with very large balances with tradefort. 1K will get you a nice supplement to your income if you want enough to live off of you'll need about 10K, 50K would be living comfortably and 100K will get you a pretty lavish lifestyle, And of course a million would get you an extravagant lifestyle, 10 Million would get you a VERY extravagant lifestyle and 100 million would you you a Extremely extravagant lifestyle and 1 billion would get you an outlandish lifestyle, 10 Billion would get you just about anything you want. 100 biillon would get you almost anything you want, 1 Trillion would get you Pretty much ANY and EVERTHING you would want. Hope that answers your question.

not exactly, but probably it's my fault, i mean with 500 dollars it's possible to have a micro account and to have 10% of gain...what should i deposit to have a regular account?

I wouldn't recommend anything less than 30K for a regular account. Most of the time this program keeps a very low drawdown and margin but sometimes when there is a long fast or steady trend it can get kind of hairy. A small standard account would be wiped out. Penny accounts offer much lower stop out & margin call levels & higher leverage levels. With tradefort you only can go as high as 1K with 1000:1 leverage but you can almost instantly shift half of that to your 500:1 leverage account or withdraw the profit which ever you prefer.
I'm pretty sure that's the owners recommendation as well. Large standard accounts have lower leverages making your profit potential far less.

Gents,
be very cautious. Look at the trade, which was closed on April 16 in EURUSD. 16 instances with 39.45 lots and a max drawdown of more than 17000 $ if you would have started with 0.01 standard lots!
Regards,
Herbert

Hi Robert (Team Envy) I´ve just got a question. Is Forex Envy the same Expert advisor as Forex Envy Power? or we need to buy it also again?

Hi Robert (Team Envy) I´ve just got a question for you. Is Forex Envy Power the same expert advisor modified that Forex Envy, or do we have to pay another 375$ for it.

[langtitle=ru]TradeFort do not acsept US customers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/langtitle]

You can use micro accounts with very large balances with tradefort. 1K will get you a nice supplement to your income if you want enough to live off of you'll need about 10K, 50K would be living comfortably and 100K will get you a pretty lavish lifestyle, And of course a million would get you an extravagant lifestyle, 10 Million would get you a VERY extravagant lifestyle and 100 million would you you a Extremely extravagant lifestyle and 1 billion would get you an outlandish lifestyle, 10 Billion would get you just about anything you want. 100 biillon would get you almost anything you want, 1 Trillion would get you Pretty much ANY and EVERTHING you would want. Hope that answers your question.
Hello.

Unfortunately we do not accept US customers.

TradeFort.

Ticket Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ticket ID: 11958
Department: Common questions
Type: Issue
Priority: Normal

Support Center: https://support.tradefort.com/index.php?

Will this EA work well with US brokers? If so, can someone recommend a broker? Thanks!

Will this EA work well with US brokers? If so, can someone recommend a broker? Thanks!

This martingale style EA requires Hedging, No FIFO, and High Leverage conditions. If you are a non-US citizen you have many choices, but I suggest you choose a large, liquid, ECN/STP commission trade provider with the tightest spreads and 200:1 or higher leverage. Market maker brokers will hurt you with this strategy. You should be prepared for a complete blowout of your account from time to time, thus their advertized strategy of trading with only a fraction of your funds is highly recommended. If you are a US citizen, I know of only one US broker that utilizes a proprietery interface software to circumvent the FIFO and Hedge rules, but leverage is limited to 50:1 for US clients, and minimum lot size is 0.10 standard lot. To trade that min. size with this program will likely require a min. $50,000 initial deposit, which in turn should be only a fraction of your total investment account.
One other solution is to open with FinFx, a similar ECN/STP commission provider, who has no US subsidiary, and therefore, it has no requirement to conform to the CFTC regulations. They accept US accounts, and have no Hedge or FIFO restrictions, plus leverage of 200:1 can be had. They have a min 0.10 lot for the ECN style account, but do offer microlots in the Market Maker style accounts. I can vouch only for the ECN service. There, you might be able to get away with a $12,500 account under the same conditions.
There is no legal issue for a US citizen to open with a firm in any country where the CFTC has no jurisdiction. I have researched and traded through the firms I have mentioned; both are reputable. (See my review of ATC on the Brokers Reviews Page), but please do your own due diligence.
Should you wish a personal introduction to them, just reply to me by private email. I am completely unaffiliated with either entity, but have had good working relationships with them for years and am in touch with their principals. I hope this helps.
I am Anthony Ingrassia, an NFA registered CTA ID#:0278164.
Visit:
http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/
to verify my credentials.

Last edited:
BigT1

WOW! Thank you very much for your much valued advice--I really appreciate the guidance!

Back