• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexEnvy.com

General discussions of a financial company
I checked out the ForexEnvy.com website--they recommended their PAMM for US residents. However, when I clicked the link, it took me to Hotforex.com. HotForex stated they do not take US residents. I forwarded that info to ForexEnvy--they stated they are working on setting something up...(don't know how serious they are).

So how do I get dual citizenship--Canada is looking better now, eh? (J/k)
Ron

Does anyone notice thier live account shown here is doing much better than their pamm account up 15%? both about the same time period. Too bad. I'm a US citizen, maybe they'll open a new Pamm account. But maybe I wouldn't want it. If I bought the strategy I wonder if I'd get such different results. And where is the list of trades for this live account so I can see it? Do I have to go to myforexbk where they verify accounts to see them. Can I see anything on this website? I see the trades for the pamm account are at hotforex. Thanks.

Last edited:
There is one thing you are overlooking. This is a Trading Point micro account based in micro lots. So a 0.01 order using a Trading Point micro lot is really a pico lot on a standard broker (0.0001 lots)

A 7 full lot trade is really only 0.07 standard lots on Trading Point.

I just wanted to clarify that we are not trading a $220 account with lot sizes in the 3-7 lot range.

Team Envy

Hello

Do u manage u pamm
Multi Account Manager - Hot Forex -

on Metatrader Expert Advisor (Forex Envy Power) or manually

Can anyone recommend a good forex EA Robot?

The Question of the Century! Those who have one, don't talk.
Use the FPA "Performance Tests - HOT! Expert Advisor Tests" page to examine the currently active tests; and do not overlook the stopped tests list as well.
Count the good ones. I think you will see how few good models exist, publicly.
I have personally tested 117 models over the past 2 years and have found only 2 worthy of consideration to add to the 3 proprietery models I have been coding for use in a CTA Forex Money Management Fund I plan to launch in a year or so. I am also considering spinning-off a simpler version of one of my models, to offer to the public sometime soon. Stay tuned.
In addition, some people also scan these other EA test sites, no endorsement implied. Due your own due diligence:
http://www.bestforexrobots.net/
http://www.forexverified.com/index.html
http://www.donnaforex.com/
http://www.mellyforex.com/
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Last edited:
Hello, I'd like envy forex power settings, what mode is set (1,2,3,4,5,6,).? and what account type (Standard, Micro.)?

Once you click on the settings the modes will tell you what they are. You use 5 for the long cycles and 6 for the short cycles to use the Power Mode. To use a Standard account you need at least 18K or $180 for a penny account. The higher the leverage the better. If you aren't in America you can use Tradefort.com as that seems the broker of choice for this EA. If you are in the USA then there are these http://www.earnforex.com/search-forex-brokers/?us=on&f-o=f&b_s=%3C%3D&y=2012&tz=&mc=&so=&c_n=&e_n=&oir=&lev=500&st=f&typ=&msp=&h=on&nd=45&mps=10&s=&sf=1 that offer Americans 500:1 leverage or more but please remember to stick to the minimum account sizes.

Last edited:
dont buy this EA!
it's scam!

i buy this ea ~1week ago,recently i get ~-30+% from USDCAD_basket and closed manually all orders on ~0.973.(60.000cent,lot 0.02,leverage 1:1000,TradeFort Flex),now my account destroyed
after i send email about refund:
_http://imglink.ru/pictures/14-09-12/b5ef2eb2514ecf3fdf01e92af1f6e32d.jpg

now passed ~3-4days...

It's lie about refund!

if need,i can give access to admin/moder,to my mail,for see my correspondence with Envy team!
TeamViewer/Radmin or others programs

Last edited:
Envy is a pretty decent EA. It is not, in, my opinion, a scam. I am a relative newbie, but let me share what I think I know.

Envy needs leverage. For US residents like me, the ONLY reasonable option for a broker is FinFx. They offer 200:1 leverage, but you can ask for 300:1 and get it, if you provide reasonable explanations (like you are fully aware that the account may blow out and can handle it). The ease of funding by wire alone is imminently better than all these credit card to Skrill or Moneybooker to broker crap. There’s so many people taking a cut on your account funding that your 10% underwater right out of the gate.

How Envy, or any EA performs can depend on when you start. “Recruit” posted he lost 30% in less than a week. He just happened to start trading the week the German courts decided on their participation in the ESM fund. That week was a bad week to start on. This is the week and event that blew out Envy’s PAMM account.

Envy trades (9) long cycle pairs and (9)short cycle pairs, all in the same account. Both can be pretty margin intensive at times, but the short cycle pairs even more so. That’s (18) charts and literally a hundred trades running at the same time. Set files are provided to you depending on your margin and account size.

I am trading a 5 figure account and my set files are for x3,000 to x7,000 dollars. I keep the max x7,000 in the account and transfer all profits above x7,000 out every week (and there has been a lot). Envy is a martingale and that is a reason to tread cautiously. My set files are configured for 200:1 margin even though I actually have 300:1. I trade only the long cycle pairs too and this has kept me out of trouble.

Envy communicates weekly with their customers, providing their expectations on volatility based on last week’s performance and the upcoming news of the week.

My account was funded in mid May 2012, and I started trading June 1st on a live account and it has turned 75% as of 9/20/12. The day that Envy blew out their PAMM account (9/13/12), I had a closed draw down about 13%. Intraday it peaked at about 36%. YIKES! Back in July, I had a drawdown of about 33% too. The larger drawdowns do occasionally happen when the markets trend strongly (usually on large sudden news driven events) but what amazes me is the speed at which Envy resolves them. Some EA’s I have traded have drawn down 30% and stayed there for months before they resolved or deteriorated further and blew out the account. Toms EA comes to mind here.

I am not associated with Envy. I am just a user. You can see my real account performance on Myfxbook at

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/forex-envy/304859

I know folks are hungry for real information, and I hope this helps someone.

Good trading,

Michigander

Back