• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexEnvy.com

General discussions of a financial company
Envy is a pretty decent EA. It is not, in, my opinion, a scam. . . .Envy needs leverage. For US residents like me, the ONLY reasonable option for a broker is FinFx . . . I am not associated with Envy. I am just a user. You can see my real account performance on Myfxbook at
https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/forex-envy/304859
I know folks are hungry for real information, and I hope this helps someone.
Michigander

Michigander,
Thanks for volunteering your experience with Envy, which is competent if you know what you are doing.
Your link to your MyFxBook is apparently not public. We would appreciate your opening it up to us, if you will.
Thank you,
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Michigander,
Thanks for volunteering your experience with Envy, which is competent if you know what you are doing.
Your link to your MyFxBook is apparently not public. We would appreciate your opening it up to us, if you will.
Thank you,
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA

Tony;

The link does give an error, but the error page also provides the public link for your access. I just tried it without being logged in to myfx book and I was able to access it.

Let me know if you still can't get into it.

Michigander,
Thanks for volunteering your experience with Envy. . . Your link to your MyFxBook is apparently not public.

Your right, the click thru does work; thanks.
This link will get folks in without the confusion:
Forex Envy System | Myfxbook
Looks like you've done well with it.
You need a large stake to run this thing, the risk of a serious drawdown are very real with this model.
Good luck.
AI

On their website, they are saying that this only works with specific brokers?

I have tried to get information from them but nobody seems to reply to emails.

What are other peoples' experiences?

Thanks.

Your right, the click thru does work; thanks.
This link will get folks in without the confusion:
Forex Envy System | Myfxbook
Looks like you've done well with it.
You need a large stake to run this thing, the risk of a serious drawdown are very real with this model.
Good luck.
AI

I would echo this, I have attempted to contact them and had no email responses from their contact page.

On their website, they are saying that this only works with specific brokers?

I have tried to get information from them but nobody seems to reply to emails.

What are other peoples' experiences?

Thanks.

Back