• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

ForexFormance

MACH26

Private
Hi, has anyone used this company? It also trades as Forexbot.Ltd. I was on the point of signing up, however, their software, which sits on the client machine needs access to your user name and password (so that they can trade your account on your behalf) and FXCM do not recommend this for obvious reasons. ForexFormance claim to be Institutional class. So has anyone used the and what were the results/support like? Thanks for any help

Hi, has anyone used this company? It also trades as Forexbot.Ltd. I was on the point of signing up, however, their software, which sits on the client machine needs access to your user name and password (so that they can trade your account on your behalf) and FXCM do not recommend this for obvious reasons. ForexFormance claim to be Institutional class. So has anyone used the and what were the results/support like? Thanks for any help

I would be very cautious. Less than two months worth of trading history is not a lot of data to evalute a strategy. Plus just looking at the trading history, it doesn't list the exact times the trades were opened and closed. And the USD/CHF trades all have pip values of $1. Pip value will only be equal to $1 for USD/CHF when the exchange rate is at 1.0000. Read the terms and conditions, there's a monthly charge as well with automatic renewal.

Forex Formance. DO NOT TRUST.

I purchased Forex Formance and had a lot of difficulty downloading and setting up. Contacted the company several times but unable to get it going with there advise. Finally asked for refund. Then became very slow getting back to me, said they had try to contact me by phone (they hadn't as my phone system show missed calls and there were none I couldn't account for) then said wouldn't give refund as it was outside their 14 day refund policy.
In the main at it states "If you don't at least profit double your purchase price in 60 days, we'll refund your money and you keep the software".
If you go to terms and conditions at the bottom of the page it reads quite differently.
This is very misleading advertising and they will obviously do everything in their power not to refund. DO NOT TRUST this company. Stick to companies who take payments through Clickbank or Paypal or similar

Install was easy and great trades

I got an email and downloaded the software, their history seemed good and since it works on my MT4 broker I tried it. I had to wait about 20 minutes to get an email to download, but all I had to do was click on the link and it installed by itself. I was kinda surprised to find it traded other currency pairs than I attached the chart-which was to my favor because they were profitable trades. So far so good, it has been profitable and easy. Keep up the good profits!

Viking

Recruit

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter

Default Install was easy and great trades - 12-23-2010, 03:41 AM
I got an email and downloaded the software, their history seemed good and since it works on my MT4 broker I tried it. I had to wait about 20 minutes to get an email to download, but all I had to do was click on the link and it installed by itself. I was kinda surprised to find it traded other currency pairs than I attached the chart-which was to my favor because they were profitable trades. So far so good, it has been profitable and easy. Keep up the good profits!
3 monads has passed, and we are very interested in knowing how good you are progressing with Forex Formance
Are you running your computer 24/7 or are you using VPS or is it all automatic by ForexFormance, Where you can access your account when you like to see your growing profit;)

Seems good.

I downloaded the software and it was started yesterday. It took 100 pips nearly in 24 hours. It's going very well for now...:)

Back