• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexFury.com

General discussions of a financial company
For Odin I can't speak as my testing was very limited. However, I'm optimistic ganon and vader will do very well. My vader account is up 25% this year in 5 months, but it can do a lot better. I've filtered out some consistently bad pairs and trading times of day. Now I'm working on stabilizing it using a trade manager robot I built to limit the maximum stoplosses, because occasional giant losses are holding the account back.

If anyone else has some ideas I'd be happy to discuss them

Hi, I'm considering purchasing Forex Fury. To do proper due diligence, I'm hoping I could chat with someone who has been using it for a while. Good or Bad, I'd really like to hear your experience. Feel free to reach out to me in private and I promise to keep anything you say confidential.
All the best to everyone here trying to make a good life for themselves.

For Odin I can't speak as my testing was very limited. However, I'm optimistic ganon and vader will do very well. My vader account is up 25% this year in 5 months, but it can do a lot better. I've filtered out some consistently bad pairs and trading times of day. Now I'm working on stabilizing it using a trade manager robot I built to limit the maximum stoplosses, because occasional giant losses are holding the account back.

If anyone else has some ideas I'd be happy to discuss them

Hi, did you star trading FX Fury live yet? Any update?

Hello nayanmipun

I would recommend at this stage not any of the forexrobottrader.com robots at the moment until I can complete my testing of their robots. At the moment Vader is looking the best when you apply time filters to it to trade the London session. However I have started looking at a new robot which looks incredible that will beat any other robot here if my testing this week stands up.

You would have to PM me to get these details. It is a scalper, works on just 3 pairs, it is not martingale or hedge, just scalping and profit potential looks amazing, around 200-300% per month or more. I cannot post links here, so PM me if you're interested.
I am interested. Message me with details, please.

Hello nayanmipun

I would recommend at this stage not any of the forexrobottrader.com robots at the moment until I can complete my testing of their robots. At the moment Vader is looking the best when you apply time filters to it to trade the London session. However I have started looking at a new robot which looks incredible that will beat any other robot here if my testing this week stands up.

You would have to PM me to get these details. It is a scalper, works on just 3 pairs, it is not martingale or hedge, just scalping and profit potential looks amazing, around 200-300% per month or more. I cannot post links here, so PM me if you're interested.

If your trading from Australia, on a Oanda account, what is the best recommended trade time for the EA? Our actual time base at the moment is GMT + 11, but I don't think that is what I should be using. can someone enlighten me please.

The conversation around Forex Fury has gone very quiet. I saw this on myfxbook today. What do you think?
1586441164800.png

Back