• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexFury.com

General discussions of a financial company
Most people on this forum who rubbish this product have no idea that it needs a few little tweaks.

Forex Fury going VERY good!! It looks like it only really does well on GBP pairs though.
Guys, for goodness sake, do yourself a favour and download the free strategy quant analyzer and see which hour of the day the Fury is making money. Then set it to trade that hour. In my backtesting, GBP pairs go off 00:00 to 00:59 on my terminal (This is GMT +3 with my Aussie broker)

I'll attach my backtest report from June 2016 til September 2018. On compounding it hit hardcoded cap of 50 lots in just 4 months. (Using every tick mode, 99% accuracy) If it were compounding for 2 years, would have made tons more. I also made Ganon and Vader work well from Forex Robot Trader.
Going to Fury live account next week. My demo account is up 12% last week alone, risking 6% on each trade, had 9 trades all wins. It's not rocket science, hey. Someone else chime in if you're making money with this robot
Hi there. I just read your review about forexfury. Are you still using it? I bought it recently the new version 4 and it is not moving. Any suggestion would be really appreciated. Thank you.

Hi there. I just read your review about forexfury. Are you still using it? I bought it recently the new version 4 and it is not moving. Any suggestion would be really appreciated. Thank you.

Hello. I purchased it about 3 months ago, ran it on a demo account for a month, and now running it on my real account. Have largely used the OOTB settings - I've only changed the spreads on my three pairs to accommodate my broker.

I'm using the three recommended pairs. GBPUSD, USDJPY, and EURUSD. Even with my low account balance, the FF bot is very profitable, only missing two trades with a forex pair not listed in the member's section.

Overall, very happy with the bot performance, and would recommend it to future customers.

Forexfury belongs to the garbage bin.
Please people don't trust the positive reviews because you can tell that they're fake. Attached is the screenshot of the dispute opened on Paypal.
Honestly I wish I was here to write how amazing this bot is and how much money I am making but unfortunately that's not the case. I lost time and my account is down because of this stupid bot. Pat doesn't have any idea on how to be a profitable trader and makes money from:
A losing VIP channel
A losing bot that costs 200 USD
A YouTube channel constantly saying how good of a trader he is.
As a Parent, he's going to be a parent soon, I don't know how this guy will look into his child's eye without.
If you're reading this, little man, shame on you. Life will take care of you.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-09 at 21.39.56.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-09 at 21.39.56.png
    305.6 KB · Views: 10
Forexfury belongs to the garbage bin.
Please people don't trust the positive reviews because you can tell that they're fake. Attached is the screenshot of the dispute opened on Paypal.
Honestly I wish I was here to write how amazing this bot is and how much money I am making but unfortunately that's not the case. I lost time and my account is down because of this stupid bot. Pat doesn't have any idea on how to be a profitable trader and makes money from:
A losing VIP channel
A losing bot that costs 200 USD
A YouTube channel constantly saying how good of a trader he is.
As a Parent, he's going to be a parent soon, I don't know how this guy will look into his child's eye without.
If you're reading this, little man, shame on you. Life will take care of you.
If you are having a severe problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Financial Company Comparisons and Discussions
and give details (make sure to choose "prefix" as a problem).

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, it will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes getting advice specific to resolving your issue easier.

If you are having a severe problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Financial Company Comparisons and Discussions
and give details (make sure to choose "prefix" as a problem).

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, it will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes getting advice specific to resolving your issue easier.
My issue was solved, I got my money back, I just don't want other people to waste time and money.
I have left the review and waiting for it to be published. Thanks for your help

Back