• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FOREXGEN.COM SCAM Alert! Broker stole over $160K from our trader!

I am having an issue with a company
Can I suggest that everyone who has time contacts Liveperson.com to complain that they are associated with known criminals and provide a service for scam artists.
If enough people do that they may well withdraw their chat service with Forexgen.
I've also been spending a fun morning wasting the time of numerous Forexgen Chat Agents talking rubbish with them. Try it !

Not yet. Now I am in round 2 of their game. After 7 days they allowed me log in their web site and place Request of withdrawal. I even get confirmation by e-mail. I suspect now they will create problems: WE can not transfer money because of some bank problems or something. If i get money I'll inform you immediately.

? is that way will make you good forex angel?

? is that way will make you good forex angel??
????????????????????????????????????????????

To all who needs help

I have serious information to all people who get ripped by forexgen...
just support me..

And i ll kick `em..

Can anyone lay some light on a broker called Crown Forex. I am having a devil of a time getting my deposit paid back to me after closing my account with this broker.
All the excuses are related to their bank having lost the wire transfer etc etc. I am losing patience with their equivocal bull**** replies as it has now been 4 weeks since my account was closed.

I tried to call the above phone number in Norway, it's not a good number, otherwords it's a phony.

Thats because it's a "MSN" number, the second ISDN number which is not in use.. their correct number is 22775060 where you get a desk. This could be a cancelled number but i doubt it as they have a quarantine period. Openning hours monday - friday 8-16 CET i think.. What i find strange is that this number pop up quite alot and while an ordinary company would have the correct info to keep customers satisfied i had to find this number in non conventional ways.. it's not listed anywhere public. And when i tried to sign up for a demo account the option for norway wasnt there. This isnt exactly proof but all the indicators point down imo..

Came across this thread after some investigating while looking for a norwegian broker but this smells of scam.

Here in .no it was first registered as a one man company before changing to a foreign registered company under the name forexgen norway.

I think i saw a cellphone for the owner in some cache but i cant seem to find it :/

Adresseinformasjon
"County": OSLO
Adress: KONGENS GATE 21
Postalnumber: 0153 OSLO
Adress: KONGENS GATE 21
Phonenumber: 22775060

/OT

Wth is up with the registration process? four emails? give me a break..

Last edited:
I'm not sure if it was one of you or not, but I managed to copy this post from BabyPips before yet another ForexGen spam thread got deleted:

Dont know if they're a scam but it seems like som kinda mlm/pyramid scheme as there is a forexgen registered here in norway. Cant really find any info on it and it's registered as a "enkeltmannsforetak" which means it's a business ran by one person, without any employees.

Also their domain doesent reveal the company behind it and the person registered is unlisted. There was a previous company registered under forexgen but it was removed and now theres foregen norway registered.

I just find these companies to be suspicious and would never send them one cent of my money. thats my two cents.. (pun intended)

Can someone verify that this is the case and double check the validity (or lack thereof) of their Norwegian phone number?

I'm not sure if it was one of you or not, but I managed to copy this post from BabyPips before yet another ForexGen spam thread got deleted:

Can someone verify that this is the case and double check the validity (or lack thereof) of their Norwegian phone number?

I can give that number a call tomorrow if i have time :)

Btw, some additional info on this thing.

The owner is a 44 year old female, her income in 2006 was zero and her net worth was 145 122 NOKS wich is about 27000 USD

Found some links to a company called Bradstar when searching, this company had an organization number which were the same as the old forexgen company where she was solely responsible. The new company is one with limited responibility.

Last edited:
Back