• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FOREXGEN.COM SCAM Alert! Broker stole over $160K from our trader!

I am having an issue with a company
Sadly, in addition to his other problems, Alessandro seems to have gender identity issues. Even sadder is that he actually thinks hurling school yard insults would actually make someone believe his arguments.
:p

Am I the only one who finds it odd that the only people defending ForexGen are Alessandro and a small group of people who have exactly the same writing style as Alessandro?

Alessandro is only an IB, not a real representative of ForexGen. He can keep spamming the web with advertisements and ranting around the internet that all accusations against ForexGen are false and that what he says is true (and he doesn't exactly make coherent, convincing arguments). However, ONLY a real employee of ForexGen could truly address these issues and provide any real evidence. So far, the actual company of ForexGen (whether it is one person or 1000) has been mysteriously silent, instead allowing Alessandro to run around attacking anyone who says anything negative about the company.

Of course, we could just end up with Alessandro making up yet another identity and posing as an employee of ForexGen.

So, i called the number, ended up at the telco front desk, they didnt have any answers as to why i got there.. could be they used to have a desk service or smth. Anyways, got some more info, DOB, cell, home phone and some email adresses.both numbers are not in use atm, havent tried the emails and this is as far as i go.. I suggest involving the authorities or the norwegian økokrim..

ØKOKRIM.NO

Still fighting

It is 4-th week of my fight with fxgen for my money. Iwas informed by them - my money was send to me but after 10 days nothing has come to my bank acc. They lied to me as usual. Can anzbodz advise how to fight with this bandits:unhappy:

#1. - Keep copies of EVERYTHING: Account statements, emails, chat logs, etc.

#2. - Go to their online chat and inquire what the delay is. Don't directly insult the chat rep - they are just outsourced support people. Do warn them that if you don't have the money within one week, you'll be posting all the evidence at the Forex Peace Army website as well as posting complaints in a wide variety of other forex forums.

Send them an email with the same request/warning.

Call them (or use their "call me back" feature) and also give the same request/warning.

#3. - Repeat #2 each day for a week.

#4. - If after 1 week you still don't have the money, post ALL the chat logs and all the email responses here at the FPA. You might want to make your own thread to make it easier to find your complaint. You can also post complaints in a number of other forex forums with links back to your complaint thread here.

#5. - Check out the link that MrPro posted above. There's an English language link on the upper right hand side of the web page. Report them there and see if the Norwegian authorities can get involved.

Thank you Pharaoh !!

Thank you Pharaoh for the instruction.
I've already informed the okokrim@okokrim.no.
I also sent statement to Interpol and Norway Police.
Hoping somebody react.
I will publish everything on the forum soon.

Did you get your money so far?

Hello Adam, I have been scammed by forexgen too.
First they void my profit position of 9k usd,
then they void my profit od 40k usd on no dealing desk with fake excuse that some bank holding my positions is in a financial problem and they have to void all my profits!
They stole 50k of equity from my account.
When I decided to withdraw the rest $6900 on dec 20 to my e-gold they didnt send it and no response from them. I tried to contact them every day to get told it was sent on 22dec. on Jan 18 the told me they didnt send it yet, they have problems with egold and they need to send it through wire transfer. They are not answering to any emails on accounting@forexgen
I will go probably sue them. 50k is not a small amount. Anyone knows good Norway lawyers ? Can anyone from oslo confirm if exist this forexgen address: Ovre Slotts gate 5, Oslo, Norway ?

Did you get your money so far?

Did you know???

The info from The Brønnøysund Register Centre:

"Forexgen Ingjerd Wettre Unsvåg org.no. 983020593 was struck of the register on 4 February 2008".

Where are they registered now??? I can not find any info on their web page!!!
They still keep my money!!!

There is another new company in The Brønnøysund Register Centre - but is this the same company (which keep my money):

Forexgen Norway org.no. 992183101 was registered in the Register og Business enterprises on 26 January 2008.

Did you know about it???

The difference is the name and the fact that the old company was a one man company. The new company is a foreign registered norwegian comapny with limited responsobility which seems to be convinient at the time :s

Per alessandro0000003etcetc

Cosa ci fai in questo forum??!!
Non sai scrivere ne' in inglese ne' in italiano. Non si capisce quello che dici.
Se tanta gente si lamenta di forexgen un motivo ci sara' no?!
Perche' difendi forexgen? Sei un ladro anche tu? Se lavori per forexgen (ma ho seri dubbi che col tuo livello culturale tu possa lavorare per un broker qualsiasi) non gli rendi di certo un buon servizio dicendo le sgrammaticate puttanate che dici.Se invece usi i loro servizi e ne sei soddisfatto e' un motivo
in piu' per non postare su questo forum.
Con le tue pseudo conoscenze di analisi tecnica+fondamentale ti ci puoi pulire
il culo.Se bastasse quello per fare soldi ci sarebbero milioni di milionari.

Translation for non-Italians:

What are you doing on this forum??!!
You don't know how to write neither in English nor in Italian. One don't understand what you say.
If so many people are complaining about forexgen there will be a reason no?!
Why do you defend forexgen? Are you a thief yourself? If you work for forexgen (but I have serious doubts that with your cultural level you could work for any broker) you don't rend a good service to it saying all the rubbish you say.If,on the other hand,you just use their service and you are a satisfied
customer that is one more reason for you not to post on this forum.
With your so called tecnical+fundamental analisys you can wipe your ass, as if that would be enough to make money there will be millions of millionaires.

Back