• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FOREXGEN.COM SCAM Alert! Broker stole over $160K from our trader!

I am having an issue with a company
I've deposited 20k here and my account balance still ZERO for months.
I received an e-mail 1 month ago:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your interest in ForexGen.com services

Kindly note that your account funds will be released no later than 12 March as the accounting department has finished your account clearance

Thank you for your cooperation

Accept our best regards,

ForexGen Customers Support Department

This is already March 12 and NOTHING. My money still on their pockets and I cannot even ask for a withdraw. I will complete 10 posts to submit a ticket agains them grrrrrrr

My deposite was return back yesturday.

:confused:
I request withdraw about 20k on beginning of Dec. last year.
They did not return back my money though I was requested to withdraw many times by the mail and the chat.

I recieved following Email on 5th feb. 2008.
[Kindly note that your account funds will be released no later than 12 February as the accounting department has finished your account clearance]

But, they did not return my money.
So, I was carried out as mentioned in the following beween end of feb. to beginning of march.

Pharaoh 02-18-2008, 02:35 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
#1. - Keep copies of EVERYTHING: Account statements, emails, chat logs, etc.

#2. - Go to their online chat and inquire what the delay is. Don't directly insult the chat rep - they are just outsourced support people. Do warn them that if you don't have the money within one week, you'll be posting all the evidence at the Forex Peace Army website as well as posting complaints in a wide variety of other forex forums.

Send them an email with the same request/warning.

Call them (or use their "call me back" feature) and also give the same request/warning.

#3. - Repeat #2 each day for a week.
-----------------------------------------------

At last, I recieved Email on 17th march, 2008 from ForexGen as follows,
[Kindly find below your wire transfer confirmation recite
You are kindly required to send us feedback once you receive the money in your bank account
We are apologizing for the delay of processing this transfer due to reasons outside our domain]

日本語で良ければもっと詳しいことが書けるのですが。

It is nice to know that at least a few people have gotten money back from them.

日本の言語ではとても優雅。

I am now official victim of Fxgen. Thye gave back only my initial deposit of 5,4k but refused to get back my profit of 3,6k. They are trying to make bandit of me.
They informed me I'm responsible for hostile activity in their company. They said somebody who has all my personal data did live threatening activity in their company. They refuse to give me copy of this hostile correspondence. They also informed me I made threatening activity towards other brokers - the most stupid thing I ever heard. I feel like international terrorist although i'm honest man. I was also threaten by them - they go legal against me. My 3,6k was stolen - although they say they gave back all my money:

Your account has been totally suspended from ForexGen trading severs and you are not a welcomed client in ForexGen trading servers any more due to the hostile activities you have been performing during last weeks and these activities represent a clear violation of ForexGen trading agreement
Your case has been closed when ForexGen accounting departments sent you your due funds after estimating the risk scope cause by your activities as clearly mentioned in the live account trading agreement signed and approved by you upon opening your live trading account
For your reference find below some key issues from ForexGen trading agreement signed and approved by you upon opening your live trading account
ForexGen Preserves the right to ban any Customer from its trading platform, suspend any
accounts temporarily or permanent at any circumstances where the account was suspected to perform one or more of the following forbidden activities:
h. Security threatening activities.
i. Any other hostile activities that threatens ForexGen, its customers, business partners and counter parties.

ForexGen risk management office has the right to estimate the risk scope and calculate the remaining funds to be paid out to the Customer after suspension. ForexGen has the sole right to cover its losses caused by the over mentioned activities prior to the suspension.
This e-mail will be considered as final settlement from ForexGen and this issue has been officially closed

I'm going to fight for my money - can anybody advise something?

Last edited:
Thank's guys, Rob & Felix to be there for us, to know a lot of all this business: But more than that; for your integrity and to keep all of us togheter to fight againts this unscrospulose broker's.

God bless you guys

Investigate please

I have placed a request for a withdrawal of my funds from Forexgen and I am yet to receive an acknowledgement of my mail for two days. Are they still in business? can anyone out there shed light on this matter?

I think it will be a bit longer before these criminals go out of business.

Just remember, when you ask for your money, ask nicely. If you sound even slightly stern in your request, ForexGen will claim you are being hostile and will suffer "damages" equal to the money in your account (or only your total profits - if you are lucky).

My suggestion would be to send them some friendly reminders while also reporting them to the Norwegian authorities at ØKOKRIM.NO.

hi

hello
i have funded 2600 dollars to them
and now im askin 2 get my money back
after i have made 5100 dollars
and they never give it to me back
they keep saying they are checking it
any idea ? what happened to rashid
did he get his money back
and wat did u do
reply back please

Back