• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FOREXGEN.COM SCAM Alert! Broker stole over $160K from our trader!

I am having an issue with a company
Excellent Rob and Felix. We need to support this suscriber and we need to fight togheters agaings all the inmoral organizations or individuals out there in this business.

God bless you all.

Thanks Felix for the info.
Please keep updating us with such info so that we can also guard against falling for such scams.

Kindly also recommend some genuine brokers. I am still very new to forex

The owner of the company, a lady from Norway ???

http://w2.brreg.no/enhet/sok/detalj.jsp?orgnr=983020593

Organisasjonsnummer: 983 020 593
Navn/foretaksnavn: FOREXGEN Ingjerd Wettre Unsvåg
Organisasjonsform: Enkeltpersonforetak
Forretningsadresse: Løkketagen 42
1301 SANDVIKA
Kommune: BÆRUM
Postadresse: Postboks 299
1301 SANDVIKA
E-postadresse: firmapost@forexgen.com
Internettadresse: forexgen.com
Telefon: 22 77 41 14
Mobil: -
Telefaks: -
Registrert i Enhetsregisteret: 15.02.2001

Stiftelsesdato: -
Innehaver Ingjerd Wettre Unsvåg

Næringskode(r): 74.140 Bedriftsrådgiving
Sektorkode: 790 Personlig næringsdrivende

Også registrert i: Foretaksregisteret

http://www.forexgen.com :confused:

http://www.forexan.com :confused:

sno

Last edited:
Not even a clever scam....

Way to go guys, Felix and Rob!

After seeing the dark side of broker malfeasance I'm putting my funds with a forex broker that is well capitalized and reputable. I do not want to take any chances with my trading capital.

This is not even a clever scam but blatant thievery!!!

FXLee
CT, USA

Last edited:
Great to have Rob and Felix on our side against these scum. Many years ago I was a victim of something similar tho with a scam stock broker rather than forex and had to solve it alone.

Everything was very pleasant until I wanted my money back , suddenly there was redtape and a new excuse every week and each staff looking into the issue would mysteriously vanish and another takes over and the cycle repeats. Finally I had to stop being nice and resort to all sorts of threats to get my money back. So what Rob is doing I fully understand it, cos that's the only way to get your money back from scams playing hide & seek with ya.

The whole experience was tiresome and unpleasant. Lesson learnt is to check the broker's background 1st.

In the end I was fortunate as I got my money back before they were finally exposed and shutdown by their local authorities. Hope Rashid will get his $ back too.

slay the evil dragon!

good job rob + felix u guys are awesome!
i love how everyone is givin them hell! as we all should! lets enforce our forum law on them!

The worst thing you can do is get involved with a shifty overseas market-maker, it leaves you with an awful sense of helplessness and I'm glad to see Rob and Felix helping out this guy.

If you have as much money as he had and you are a subscriber to king signals, i dont see why you would bother going with any broker other than the big three (IB, MBT, Oanda).

Another thing, I saw the terms of use wording posted earlier, is what we do illegal? Is scalping really illegal?

Felix your just too good.please keep it up for not leting those bastards
take our money.I saw the scam of 160K that is too bad

Back