• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FOREXGEN.COM SCAM Alert! Broker stole over $160K from our trader!

I am having an issue with a company
Help is on the way

If you have been scammed by Forexgen, please contact me through my website (listed in my profile). Forexgen funds recovery form (again, apologies to mods if links are not allowed). Feel free to PM or Skype me also - Skype name "killforexgen".

Last edited:
Sergei,
Can you tell us what your line of action might be? There have been a lot of people who have tried to get back their money from this borker by lawsuits, police etc but no one has come back to report success.

Thanks

I am a Victim of Forexgen, I was stolen my deposit money!!!!

This is not a black mail.
This is the truth of FOREXgen's economic crime.

As you know, FOREXgen is forex broker.
Unfortunately, FOREXgen may be a scammer and economic criminal.
They do not always return trader's money.
I'm the one, too.

I send to their e-mail 15 times until today, but they never contact me.
It is very very rudeness!!!
In Japan, such a company goes bankrupt sometime soon.

If you ask to FOREXgen a question that that is the trust On the live chat,
Mr.David will say, 'It is brack mail'.
No!!!No!!!No!!!No!!!No!!!
This is just the trust of FOREXgen's economic crime.

I started the trading on the FOREXgen at July.
I deposited $5,000 to the FOREXgen.
Then I follow the rule of the FOREXgen on the trading.

3 month later, I requested to FOREXgen the withdrawal,
but they ignored it.

Then I send e-mail to FOREXgen 15 times until today,
but they never contact me.

And my live account was disabled by their !!!
I can not access my live account.
Where does my deposit go to ?
My deposit money was stolen by their ?

Please help me.

Next time, I wil talk this truth to MQL4.com, Forex-TSD, and other major WWW forum.
And I will talk to the MetaQuotes Software Corp too.

If FOREXgen withdraws my money, I will withdraw all articles on the WWW forum.

Thanks.

英語って難しいですね。

Last edited:
Sergei,
Can you tell us what your line of action might be? There have been a lot of people who have tried to get back their money from this borker by lawsuits, police etc but no one has come back to report success.

Thanks

appletech, due to the sensitive nature of the matter, I would prefer to talk about the details in private. Please contact me by one of the above mentioned methods and I would be happy to discuss all the details.

I am an other victim of ForexGen

Hello,
I open a $ 1000 account with ForexGen on Jan 15th 2009 with and in two weeks I lost $250. I could not close the trades, I was getting re quotes!! So I realise that thay manipulate the price and I have no chance with them. so on the third of February 2009 I ask the withdraw of the balance. I got an e-mail from them confirming that but nothing happened !!I had 5 live conversations with them and thay were ask me to send e-mails to accounts and then to operations back and forth . They ask me to sign a final settlement note for the balance $753 . And still they did not send the money.
My ForexGen account is "0" for the last two weeks !!
Today I try to live cheat again with them but it tells me to try later ...everybody is busy there!!
Please tell me what can I do to get my money back.
Regards Gheorghe

File an internet fraud complaint with your government. Also, contact ØKOKRIM.NO and tell them about the problem.

If you transferred the money to them by bank wire, ask your bank to see if they have any other ideas about how to file complaints about these criminals.

Hello,
On 05 March 2009 I send e mails to okokrim.no and the Norwegian business registrar at Brønnøysundregistrene - Contact The Brønnøysund Register Centre but untill today I did not get any answers!!
I talk to the bank I send yhe money from and they said that Thay can not help me because I wilingly send the money to ForexGen
I search for an autority in my country to complait to but untill now I did not find one.
I am sending e-mails to the norwegian ambassy and tothe norwegian police

It might be time to say goodbye to your money because the fraudsters at forexgen never return money. if you have read this whole thread and other threads on this site about the sucker broker you will realise this. I dont know if 700 odd dollars would be a huge amount for you, but let it just be a lesson learnt in life. Go After those scoundrels until you get your money. Keep sending endless emails , phone calls to the authorities and also copy forexgen on it so they know they are being reported.

Nothing that can be done?

I have been fighting with forexgen for 2 months now for my money. I have sent thousands of emails, really battle to get onto their chat and then always get told 'it will be coming soon', never a reply to any emails, etc. I have phoned their website telephone number day and night but it says the subscriber has disconnected.

I have tried contacting that okokrim thing, and they told me to contact my local police station and lay a fraud charge.

Is there nothing one can do to stop this? No governance body anybody can think of? Any way one can force them to pay up?

Back