• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FOREXGEN.COM SCAM Alert! Broker stole over $160K from our trader!

I am having an issue with a company
hello rob

Hello friend, Already have they found a solution to recover the money??
Thank you for his(her,your) attention and I wait for his(her,your) response

With a die-hard scam company like this, the best thing to do is warn as many people as possible. Companies like ForexGen need to be driven out of business.

Well, very sorry to hear that. i say spend 10k more, go to their office and beat the hell out of them.

I have been defrauded by Forexgen!!!

Dear Sir,

I want to solicit for your help on the Subject above.

I am a Forex Trader, who trade with FOREXGEN broker online.

Currently, i wired money to my Forex brokers which is FOREXGEN and started trading it and now i heard of the fraudulent activities going on among them and i contacted them to know if it was true but there was no direct statement in regards to that. Here are some of my discussions with one of their Agents:

"Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'William Rick'

Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK145019676338X

William Rick: Hello. How may I assist you?

Nmaladi: i waited for u concerning my trade

Nmaladi: but u did not respond again why?

William Rick: what is your account number?

Nmaladi: 5015316

William Rick: hold on please, while I'm checking

Nmaladi: i am still waiting sir

William Rick: yes, looking up the issue, please be patient

Nmaladi: in case u are finding it difficult to trace my case please use this info"Dear Nmaladi, Thank you for contacting us! We have received your inquiry and are assigning it to a representative. You can expect to receive a response from us within one business day. To help track your inquiry we have generated a reference number. Your ticket code is LTK145019414442X. Please use this code in any further communication. ====== Your Inquiry ====== please i will like to know how the change in my lot size came about.I used 80$ and it was changed to 800$ also my stoploss point was changed. "

William Rick: I had to get help to look at these orders

William Rick: We can not find anything wrong with the orders

William Rick: do you use EA in trading?

Nmaladi: no sir

William Rick: Very good, then you have made the changes to stop loss or decidning the lot size yourself Sir

William Rick: No one is allowed or even able to change any order placed by a trader

William Rick: was this order closed by you?

Nmaladi: by sl

Nmaladi: but i did not use 800$, i used 80$ sir

Nmaladi: wait sir, is it possible for the trade by itself?

William Rick: this is impossible to be changed after an order is placed

Nmaladi: alright

Nmaladi: now wait

William Rick: please be careful when you place an order, and choose the desired lot size carefully

Nmaladi: i have to clearifiy so many things today with u

Nmaladi: presently, i have a very big company wanting me to trade for them and this another trader who also is interested in trading for them

Nmaladi: so my oponent new that i use forexgen as my broker and he posted this to my client " http://www.forex-trading-domain.com/forex-scams.html" what do have to say concerning this post?

William Rick: Sir, we are not allowed to comment any internet posting on live chat

William Rick: but we have to remind you that Forexgen has been on the market for over 8 years, and is serving tens of thousands of clients world wide, many of them are very large clients

Nmaladi: sir have you checked the post to know what is in it?

William Rick: the web is full of trash posted by anonymous people

William Rick: No, we are not alowed to check

Nmaladi: ok

William Rick: the cpo,mpany has a legal department who follows up these issues

William Rick: I have sent the link to our team leader, he will escalate the issue

Nmaladi: please sir i believe i have the right to ask question concerning you cos i am ur costomer

Nmaladi: so when we see thing like this we should not close our mouth concerning them cos this is our hard earned money sir

William Rick: No one blamed you of anything Sir

Nmaladi: now, my third question sir,

William Rick: I'm here to assist you on any issue you need help with

Nmaladi: How can i make withdrawal? cos i tried through my web account and the countries are not showing up

Nmaladi: any other methods?

William Rick: yes, send an email to accounting@forexgen.com with your account number and the amount you want to withdraw

Nmaladi: see my friend, the company i want that need my services is a very big company back here in Nigeria so i have to prove to them that i and my brokers are good

William Rick: Sir, you do not need to have a company back you or anything to get a withdrawal

William Rick: a withdrawal will be processed as usual for all clients

Nmaladi: so sir, this is my second account with u but i have not made withdrawal before so i will like to proof to them that both myself and u good

Nmaladi: get me right, i mean the company that want me to trade for them, not to back me for a withdrawal sir

William Rick: I understand you very well, and as I told you, all withdrwal requests are treated with repect and urgency, no matter what is the background

William Rick: your email will be recieved by accountign department, and they will treat it as any other withdrawal they recieve

William Rick: Any other issue for today?

Nmaladi: my fort question

Nmaladi: what does it take to open a coperate acct?

William Rick: nothing more than a private account

Nmaladi: is that?

William Rick: you need to send a document as a prrof of the name of the company

William Rick: registration document for example

Nmaladi: so u dnt need anything like power of anthony

Nmaladi: ?

William Rick: no, if you are the owner of the company, nothing else is needed

Nmaladi: that is great sir

William Rick: if another person owns or signs for the company, then you need a POQ

William Rick: POA

Nmaladi: i am grateful having time with u thanks

William Rick: You are welcome, have a nice day

Nmaladi: bye

William Rick: bye"

* Since on the 3rd of March 2010 I requested for a Withdrawal from my own Forex Account with my Brokers(FOREXGEN BROKERS) but uptil now they refused to reply me despite the numerous emails i have writen to them.

For proper investigation(s) please this is their Main Office Address : Tollbugata 17, 0152 Oslo,Norway
Post Address: Box 778 Sentrum, 0104 Oslo, Norway

PhoneNumber:+4721563211

NB

MY NAME: NMALADI IFEANYICHUKWU ISRAEL

MY COUNTRY: NIGERIA

MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM: 5015316

TOTAL AMOUNT IN MY ACCOUNT: $ 1609.74

AMOUNT REQUESTED: $1600

Here is a copy of my request through email:

"Dear Sir,
I want to make withdrawal from my Forex Account with you!
My Name: Nmaladi Ifeanyichukwu Israel
Account Number:5015316
I WANT TO WITHDRAW: 1600$

FUNDS TRANSFER INSTRUCTION FOR TRANSFER OF USD($)

CORRESPONDENT BANK: CITIBANK, LONDON
SWIFT CODE: CITIGB2L
SORT CODE: 185008
FOR CREDIT OF: GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC, LAGOS NIGERIA
SWIFT CODE: GTBINGLA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5511615
IBAN NUMBER: GB67CITI18500805511615
FOR FINAL CREDIT OF: NMALADI IFEANYICHUKWU ISRAEL (BENEFICIARY'S NAME)
BENEFICIARY'S A/C NO: 321-224366-210 (WITH GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC)
SENDER'S NAME OR REFERENCE:

WITH MUCH REGARDS.
NMALADI IFEANYICHUKWU ISRAEL."

Sir, I will be very happy if something is done to retrieve my money from these fraud and theft company in London.

I am ready to provide you with any further informations you need to trap this theft.

You are screwed! This so called 'Broker' occupies one the top 3 slots for the worst-most crooked-sh_t Broker still in business. I have NEVER come across even one post from a satisfied client. Its actually amazing they can even get new customers. I doubt you EVER see one penny from these thieves. Pharaoh may have some concrete actions you can take - but I wouldnt place much hope on a positive resolution. Good luck though.

Keep asking them for your money back. Every now and then they do seem to process the occasional withdrawal to "prove" that they aren't a scam. Kind of like a career burglar pointing to houses he didn't rob to show he's not a criminal.

Time to stop

Hi Pharaoh, Fleix & Rob,
I've been here since a long a time ago.. Doesn't Matter...
I'm here today to make a waited reply since 3 years ago about the following projects:
1- ForexGen, SigmaForex, Forex Terminal
2- Marketing Blogs for the above projects
3- Other Activities that have been closed
4- How to get your lost money and who is bastard owner
I'm collecting all information that I can get and I'm going to publish everything here as it the time to stop what is going bad arround you and me.

All Question will be answered without any lies, I'm promising all of you that I'm here for your aid

Thanks, I will keep you posted

Am just wondering, did Rashid ever get paid his dough! Did these scums ever get apprehended? They could still stealthfully come back with new identity and continue their devilish ways. Be wise like serpents and gentle like doves when trading forex. I got scammed too.

JK

ForexGen and SigmaForex (very likely the same company) both just fell of the web one day, leaving traders with nothing. Then again, neither of them were very good about paying profits or even initial deposits when they were on the web.

Very likely, the scumbags behind ForexGen are operating one or more new brokerages under new names. They'll probably pay profits normally at first, then will quietly implement the same psychopathic terms of service that let them provoke a customer to say something in anger and then confiscate the entire account based on "aggressive actions" or some other totally fake excuse.

This is why you need to watch your brokerage very carefully and be ready to pull out funds at the first signs of trouble.

Back