• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem forexgen(www.forexgen.com) is a scammer help me !

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.

theskyhy

Recruit
forexgen(ForexGen - Online Forex Trading | ForexGen.com) is a scammer, and their competition is scammer also. I got the first at April compectition, and got the $250 reward,and finish 50 lots according to their requirement to make withdraw, but first they request me to pay 30% fees , but I did not get any payments after they remove the funds from my account. Their rule is 24 hours to pay by E-gold, but I have waited for one week, there is no reply from them. A big scammer, after 2 weeks, they suspend my accounts without any reasons,i recive an email said :
"Kindly note that your account has been suspended due to violation of ForexGen trading limitation:

h. Security threatening activities.

i. Any other hostile activities that threatens ForexGen, its customers, business partners and counter parties."

I have all proof , I will build a scammer zone to disclose at my forum ²Æ¸»ºËÐÄ - Powered by Discuz! , i hope with more people have more cooperation , my skype :theskyhy please help me ! thank you ! my account is 5012848

next is chinese , i told every trader about this forexgen is a big scammer .

forexgen (www.forexgen.com)是个骗子公司 , 他们的比赛是个骗局,我在四月份的比赛拿了第一名,得到了250美金的信用奖励,按照规定做够50手提取利润,他们首先要求支付30%的费用,同意后,要求支付的资金从平台扣除,一直好多天没有收到他们的支付。他们规定E-GOLD 提款1个工作日,但是我等了一个星期。他们只会让等待,让写邮件,但是确不回复。这是个骗局,as soon as possible 只是一个可笑的谎言。我有所有的证据证明我所说的一切。强举手之劳告诉自己所在的群,维护我们共同的利益,寻求共同的受骗者,赶跑骗子。²Æ¸»ºËÐÄ - Powered by Discuz! 本论坛将建立骗子揭露专区。 QQ 151370794

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back