• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGloryEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
I am just trying to figure out how the draw down, which clearly shows $1.31, but in brackets it shows -$1310%. This figure is obviously not accurate at all, because its not possible to have -13410% draw down in the first place.

These guys are a bunch of idiots to say the least. I tried them out for one month, and today was the first day of trading, and it didnt go very well. They opened 5 trades all at 0.59 lots on a $7k account, then I get an email from the broker about a margin call, and ended up closing 3 of the 5 trades at a loss.

Of course all 5 trades were Buys, but Gold took a big nose dive of over 320 pips, and got margined out with the broker closing out the 2 open trades and I lost -$3k in total. You see what these guys do is show you great results trading 0.01 lots here on FPA, but then if you sign up for the $70.00 per month service, they trade at a very high risk, so you have been warned.

I have paid $70 for a trade copier, not an EA. On the first day of trading, the EA copier open 5 trades and in the end my live account received a marginal call and was blown. ForexGloryEA has a 100% money-back guarantee but Sara Hills the Support Manager does not answer any emails since yesterday evening and today I see the ForexGloryEA site is suddenly closed. FPA see if you can help to get the subscribers money back from ForexGloryEA and also update your site because I believe the ForexGloryEA account is also blown. .

Attachments

• 100%.PNG
    100%.PNG
    318.5 KB · Views: 9
I have paid $70 for a trade copier, not an EA. On the first day of trading, the EA copier open 5 trades and in the end my live account received a marginal call and was blown. ForexGloryEA has a 100% money-back guarantee but Sara Hills the Support Manager does not answer any emails since yesterday evening and today I see the ForexGloryEA site is suddenly closed. FPA see if you can help to get the subscribers money back from ForexGloryEA and also update your site because I believe the ForexGloryEA account is also blown. .

The same owner belongs to: 100Monthly.com, GreenGraphEA.store.

He traded the same way and always destroyed accounts. Hard grid without SL.

It's good that he used PayPal. You have the opportunity to file a dispute to get your money back.

Today the Website totally DOWN !!

My email yesterday to GloryEA Support also not getting reply until now... Normally Support reply the same day.

Just be on high alert Guy !!

Back