• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGodFather.com

General discussions of a financial company
No Trade

I have been running the God father EA since I bought on Oct. 31. And have been following it at ForexPeaceArmy. On Nov. 5 FPA EA took a trade. Mine didn't. It has nevered traded.

Can someone explain?
Matt

Im having the same problem as the previous posts. No trades on my live account, and I too am running a live Alpari account.

GodFather Settings

Can FPA tell us what settings they are using to test GF_EA as I to dont have the same response from the EA?
Cheers

I confirm FPA trades on my live account

Can FPA tell us what settings they are using to test GF_EA as I to dont have the same response from the EA?
Cheers

I am using default settings on AlpariUK (live account) and I get exactly the same trades as FPA.

I only changed MM to true and set risk %.

this EA looks promising.....

I have to admit, backtesting dozens of EA's over the last year has left me none the wiser....but this EA shows very good profitability - even over a 10 year period - impressive!

I can't think any of the other EA's I've tested were able to do that.

One thing I can share with you on this - I tried numerous LOT% settings and found 9% to be the best result, with MM switched on of course.

I am now curious as to whether the ver.2 is any better.....has anybody had any experience with that one?

Forex Godfather v.2

Has anyone been able to make this EA work? I installed it 2 days ago and it is yet to open any position. All settings are default. Any opinion will be appreciated.

Has anyone been able to make this EA work? I installed it 2 days ago and it is yet to open any position. All settings are default. Any opinion will be appreciated.

The EA trades not very often, it has not placed any trades since Dec 10th. Look at the performance test to compare your results. You will probably get a new trade next week.

Cheers

The EA trades not very often, it has not placed any trades since Dec 10th. Look at the performance test to compare your results. You will probably get a new trade next week.

Cheers

Thanks! It eventually opened a buy position towards closing yesterday, to my surprise. It's now at +11 pips. Let's see how it goes after the opening.
Thx.

godfather EA

hmmm.....does this EA only work on alpari?

I set it up on my broker GOmarkets but nothing is happening !
It seems to backtest ok - but with a live trade !?!?!?

I heard thru the grapevine that this EA will not trade on ECN broker - but i am yet to receive a reeply frm their customer support about this.....has anybody any info regarding this?

many thanks:)

Back