• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGodFather.com

General discussions of a financial company

2009-10-31
Review: I have just bought this and will go live on a gomarkets nano account on Monday, The indicator that comes with the EA looks interesting. I will keep everyone informed as it trades, I have given up testing EA's on demos as they just don't give the real picture.

Andrew

Andrew

have u actually got this ea to trade on Gomarkets account?

curious:)

trader newbie

Hi, I too have just bought this, it looks very promising.
they recommend using metatrader, what do you guys reackon?
I have started a Metatrader demo account till i see positive results, or should i just jump in and throw some dough on it and start live trading??
any settings that you have used that gave good (better than default settings) results.
thanks
greg :D

Forex Godfather promises "Next Generation FX Trading".. The sales pitch is filled with useless promises however I could not find any forward test results or live proof there.

Godfather trades on GBPUSD H1. It is not a scalper so it does not trade often - just a few times a month. According to backtest sometimes you have to wait for a 2-3 months to get a first winning trade.

So guys, if you are tired of scalpers and have enough patience to wait few weeks without any trades - try Forex Godfather. It is really cheap and comes on clickbank guarantee.

back testing etc

I have tried to back test this it always "sends me broke" :confused:
Am I doing it wrong????
Anyway I havent seen it trade yet, mind you my pc isnt turned on all day and night.
I'm still running a demo account to see what happens.
I agree with above poster, theres more hype to the sales pitch than features in the product.
Gr3g
edit: I was a bit pissed when all the hype on the sales page was about how good it was and that you get lifetime upgrades and that version 2.0 had just been released and when u actually buy it you find out that you need to shell out another US$67 to get version 2.0 :(

Last edited:
It opened a trade YAY.... almost

well after running for about 4 weeks it opened a trade, four days later it closed the trade at a $1200 loss ouch.
my experience with this EA is "thank god its a demo account"
I contacted their support via email for a refund and they are processing my refund, yes they notified clickbank to process it.
Anyway they do honour your request for a refund so at least thats something
Cheers
Greg

Back