Forexgrail.com CSM 244

adzimi

Recruit
I bought the Currency strength meter 2.44 from forexgrail.com. It turns out it is just another meter like most free ones out there, other than the plotting on the graph. It does not show the strengths of the currency on a daily or H4 basis, so you are being left to monitor the strengths over short period of time. So of course currencies swings up and down very quickly within a few hours, hence it does not deliver what was promised/expected.

He charges USD89.99 for his software. The website promises a "7 day to make it pay" 100% satisfaction guarantee. On day 5 i have already contacted to inform that i no longer wish to continue as i do not see how this will work with my trading style. After that Tom Yeoman (creator of software) just went silent and no longer reply to my email despite several follow up. It is now been 2 weeks and i am disappointed that they did not keep to the guarantee promise. This is obviously a scam. He also operates several other websites with meters, namely Forex Currency Strength Chart Meter Indicator ? FX Traders Software, Currency Strength Chart Viewer and this Currency Strength Meter. They are all the same tools, just slightly different variation perhaps.

This is obviously another scammer at work. Stay away from him and any variations of his software.

Checkout from ForexGrail is using 1shoppingcart.com. Visit their website and contact them about this.

If you paid by credit card, you can also call the fraud department at your issuing bank to discuss the possibility of a chargeback.

1shoppingcart.com processing uses cards, so it is obviously you can make chargeback, but do it ASAP

Contact your bank about deadlines. If there's some time left, see if you can work it out with 1shoppingcard.com first.

Its easy to say things like this.

Hi, this is Tom Yeomans. As the owner and chief of Tradetime Currency Strength Software products I can say without a doubt that this person has slandered without having to prove anything. Everyone who has ever done business with me has promptly had their refunds processed. My emails are checked an average of ten times each hour seven days a week. I do not know who this person is or when they were a client of mine, but without more proof, it is a he said, I said problem. I repeat. If this person purchased anything from me and I actually got an email (at our correct email address @accustrength.com) about a refund, it was taken care of immediately. There have never been an exception.

Hi, this is Tom Yeomans. As the owner and chief of Tradetime Currency Strength Software products I can say without a doubt that this person has slandered without having to prove anything. Everyone who has ever done business with me has promptly had their refunds processed. My emails are checked an average of ten times each hour seven days a week. I do not know who this person is or when they were a client of mine, but without more proof, it is a he said, I said problem. I repeat. If this person purchased anything from me and I actually got an email about a refund, it was taken care of immediately. There has never been an exception. I have been in business for over ten years.

Hi, this is Tom Yeomans. As the owner and chief of Tradetime Currency Strength Software products I can say without a doubt that this person has slandered without having to prove anything. Everyone who has ever done business with me has promptly had their refunds processed. My emails are checked an average of ten times each hour seven days a week. I do not know who this person is or when they were a client of mine, but without more proof, it is a he said, I said problem. I repeat. If this person purchased anything from me and I actually got an email about a refund, it was taken care of immediately. There has never been an exception. I have been in business for over ten years.

I asked for a refund and was promptly refunded, so i believe him to be a man of honor in his business dealings.
As for the meter, i liked some of the functions, some i didnt. but he gives you 10 days to test drive it.

Back