• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGridTraderEA.com (Gabor)

General discussions of a financial company
I recently bought this ea and will be testing it out on demo. Wish me luck.
And a quick question for the FPA. I see the test results page puts a duration of 30 weeks. Does this mean that the FPA has been monitoring this account for 30 weeks or is it that they listed their account with some of those results already there. If so, then how does the FPA know that those results belong to the EA which these guys are selling and not to some other ea or manual trades...just wondering.

i think it is ok

I bought this ea i think it is a good robot, it is good with me
it may need large account for protection i start with 0.01 lot

Can someone do backtests since 1999 and tell the results. I need backtests to buy an ea. The other ea's I bought were profitable the last 3 years but not before. Or unprofitable the last 3 years but good other years.And on a $1000 account. Also does the acount equity be and stay at about $ 500 and the account balance be at about $1500 to $ 5000. Us citizen Profiforex 500 margin and Fxcm 50 margin bigger spreads have data on history center. Do spreads matter? I asked on myfxbook community too. Thanks.

so far this ea is performing well for me. I will give it a 3 stars rating for now because it is inherently risky since it is a martingale based ea. However I am experimenting with different settings (e.g the 20pips one) in an attempt to make it safer.

Gbp ea

Good day,

I have bought the EA few days ago looking forward for it.

Could I start with 1,000$ account size?

Any one can help in risk management for this EA?

Ill test it on the demo first..

Regards...

Back