• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGridTraderEA.com (Gabor)

General discussions of a financial company
This is the best EA I've seen. It is NOT a martingale system as you do not double your position every time you lose. It is unwise to start using this EA with less than $5000 and even then you must always start with 0.01 lot so a micro account is necessary with your broker. You can limit the number of trades open at once but of course this limits your profits as well. Definitely needs management discipline!

I see a minimal amount of post for this ea despite having been monitored for a while. Please would someone share their experience with FPA for all to see. Backtest, Forward Test, live results? Anyone participating in the markets with this ea please share your thoughts and information. Are your results as good as what is shown in posted results? There are a few individuals who posted exitement, but no follow up.

It's a copy of an old "free" ea from 1997

While doing my diligence before buying, I read these forums, which I found very interesting. One of them is on the vendors myfxbook. Check both of them out before you buy this EA. The accounts that are being live traded are cent ($250.00) accounts not $25,000. Still a good EA if your into grid trading and the huge draw-down they are capable of. Good Luck!

Forex Grid Trader EA [FX Clearing] Discussion | Myfxbook

Grid Ea @ Forex Factory

Back