• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGrowthBot.com (Eugene Lipinsky)

General discussions of a financial company
Yes, I got both trades:1st one you mentioned was loser on my account too with -28pips.
The 2nd one is still open (opened almost at the same time as 1st one) and it is -52 now.
And there is one trade more open now, buy EU, now at +8 pips

Are you trading live or demo?
Could you let me knwo your settings and your broker?

Thanks

It's my 1st day with this EA... so demoing at CFH broker.
There are 4 parameters to set only - I didn't change anything:
Lot size=0.1, FastV=5, SlowV=60 VolatilityF=2.0

The results look real.
Has anybody checked this out?
If you consider the initial deposit was a small 250$ deposit investing at an abnormally high leverage for the first five profitable trades generated an impressive percentage profit. It's deceiving, so check out the creeping performance after the initial profitable trades. I have my reservations about it's consistency over time.

Update since I bought it this week: like others have reported, I began with two losing trades the other day. This morning, I see 5 open trades that are in the black, which wipe out the losses, and then some. This EA is different from others I've tried: it seems to follow the trend, rather than trying to catch a reversal.

Results so far!

Hi All,

First off I looked at the results of the Active Live account which had been running for 9.1 weeks and thought this looks OK!

I then looked at the price and thought, 'that looks cheap', so decided to give it a go!

I purchsed it last Friday Jan 7th!

I then loaded it onto three platforms, all trading EUR/USD!

I am trying the their recommended Think Forex broker on Demo, so far without a single trade

Mt4 Demo (no broker) with lots set at 0.01. It started trading yesterday (Wed). So far there have been two closed trades (-£4 79) and there are at this moment six open trades (one Sell, Five Buy) showing a profit of £7.56.

Because I liked the Live account results, I have taken a chance and I am using it on a Live account, with Forex.com!

I have set the lots at 0.02!

It started trading yesterday, the same as the MT4 demo!

Not the same results though!

So far it has traded eleven times!

The first couple of trades closed trades were losses (-£7.35) and there have been the closed profit trades (+£3.09)

It has been 'riding the tiger' today and has opened seven trades!

One has been closed at + £1.64 and at this moment there are six still open, all showing a profit. The profits range from £0.25 up to £79.33, for a total of £109.69. Obviously, these could end up lower, or maybe higher!

This is a clever piece of kit!

The trade it closed today, had other trades which were opened, before it was opened and some which were opened, after it was opened.

Nowhere does it show a S/L or TP!

The Active Live account has not traded exactly the same as my accounts!

My conclusion is that results vary widely between brokers. So one trader could say it was crap and another could think it is the best thing since sliced bread!

PS. I just took another look and open position profits are now up to £120.00.

I wiil keep you posted on the results of these trades.

Latest on Think Forex (recommened broker).

Today it has opened it's first trade, which at this moment is showing a healthy profit.

In a later post Fxelfin states, how unstable, 'three different results on three brokers'.

It is a fact that you will NEVER get indenitcal broker results trying to match brokers!

Even if two people are using the same broker on different computers, it is unlikey that they will trade exactly the same, (different connection speeds etc).

I sometimes have three brokers MT4's open at the same time and it is very rare that the prices match exactly. In extreme cases I have seen as much as ELEVEN PIPS difference in price ranges at the same time.

What Fxelfin should really be looking at is, that all three platforms are at this moment showing healthy profits!

Last edited:
+434 pips today and counting!!!!!!!!

I just had the need to report this!

This Robot got the trend and made multiple entries. My account is now 434 pips up and counting! I am very curious how it will react and when it will close some trades, since all orders are open.

Please keep us informed how it goes F-man , looks good... can you say if you just got the basic or bought upsell(s) as well. thanks

Answer from Forex Growth Bot Support

Remember I was pretty sharp when I bought this EA and inside Members area I saw I can upgrade it with 3 additional payments? For me - this is always red flag for product: Seller wants something to hide or to profit by unethical approach... So I asked their support for exact clarification where is the catch. And I have to admit - after their answer things looks better. Here is copy of their answer:

Hi Sorry for the delay.

Results we presented on the live account is from basic edition. So the version you buy is the version we used.

Up-sells are the SAME robot. The ONLY different is there are more settings. This is Not to meet a certain quota. If a user is inexperienced and chooses not to tweak the robot we are not going to charge them for it, hence the lower price of $70.

If a user wants to tweak the robot they can buy the other versions which allow you to manipulate how the robot trades. BUT ALL versions are the same just with additional settings.

To answer your questions..
Just told you NO difference. They just have more settings.

Basic edition is on FPA.

We provide support normally via e-mail and updates that resolve any important issues for free. The robot is built to perform well for a long time.

Nothing’s hidden. It’s all there. We stated it on the website.

Support

6 Trades, +980 pips and counting!

Please keep us informed how it goes F-man , looks good... can you say if you just got the basic or bought upsell(s) as well. thanks

It keeps opening trades following the trend. It's very interesting to see if it will become greedy or it will finally start closing trades and cashing the profits.

This is the basic robot. I didn't take any upsell.

A problem!

Just found out that something is wrong!
I am not sure what exctly is wrong, but on their test performance account ALL positions are closed....

There is no SL and no TP values (as on their account), so I don't know how it will react. Unfortunately is on my demo account, so I will just let it run.

Back