• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGrowthBot.com (Eugene Lipinsky)

General discussions of a financial company
Now it's already 464.16 down - 13 consecutive losses.. Broker may be an issue, but damn it's a major loss! Hermes I hope you're right but so far it doesn't look good at all..

Hi rime
Sorry for takig that long to answer your question.
This EA is profitable but it is for long time. If you look at the vendors myfxbook here Forex Growth Bot System | Myfxbook , you will see that it's normal for this EA to have 13 or even more consecutive losses. In the long run it will absorb all these losses and still be profitable. I hope you have set the lot size accordingly however.

Good luck!

Just installed this bot on Hot Forex's Demo account. Market's not open yet. I only have the basic FGB and will demo it for 60 days or close. Unless it does really well, then I will move it earlier to a live account.

I read that there is another EA that is complementary - assists - Forex Growth Bot (and any other bot for that matter): it's called Trailingator.

Here's my first question: how does one add this to the same currency pair that already has an EA attached to it? I am very new to Forex trading and such. Does one open another chart and add it to that one, even though the same currency pair? EURUSD for example.

Also, does anyone have experience using Jepson's settings on FGB? The SmartExit is set to FALSE in his settings whereas the default is set to TRUE, apparently to protect profits and minimize losses.

Thanks for all the help you can offer.

EURUSD is all that FGB recommends

hallo weiss jemand welche Währungspaare dieser EA noch traden kann????

I opened two demo accounts: one with HotForex and the other with ThinkForex. (UPDATE: ThinkForex just lowered their spread on EURUSD to 0.2! HotForex's is 0.3 the last I checked.)

The backtests (aka Strategy Tests) I have done with optimized settings on both brokers vary a fair bit. There is another way to get 90% accurate results, but it involves getting data from a site and adding to the MT4 history, etc. I might do that yet.

EXPERIENCE thus far:

I have not had FGB installed for long and the holidays meant that the broker was not open certain days as well. However, yesterday - on a $5000 Hot Forex account with minor tweakings in the settings and with Trailingator EA also running - FGB traded successfully for a $228 profit!! Awesome. Makes me almost wish I was using real money with those results!! But this is just the first day of active trading for it.

So, one day of excellent success, no losses yet. I then changed the license to ThinkForex and am running it ACTIVE there on another $5000 Demo account. No trades today. The backtest on ThinkForex was not as profitable as on HotForex, but that is without those extra history files; so, how accurate this is, I don't know.

The reason I changed to ThinkForex immediately is because of their lower spread announcement. This is the currency that FGB recommends, so any lower spread on such currency is a benefit for us "trendy" traders.:cool:

I opened two demo accounts: one with HotForex and the other with ThinkForex. (UPDATE: ThinkForex just lowered their spread on EURUSD to 0.2! HotForex's is 0.3 the last I checked.)

The backtests (aka Strategy Tests) I have done with optimized settings on both brokers vary a fair bit. There is another way to get 90% accurate results, but it involves getting data from a site and adding to the MT4 history, etc. I might do that yet.

EXPERIENCE thus far:

I have not had FGB installed for long and the holidays meant that the broker was not open certain days as well. However, yesterday - on a $5000 Hot Forex account with minor tweakings in the settings and with Trailingator EA also running - FGB traded successfully for a $228 profit!! Awesome. Makes me almost wish I was using real money with those results!! But this is just the first day of active trading for it.

So, one day of excellent success, no losses yet. I then changed the license to ThinkForex and am running it ACTIVE there on another $5000 Demo account. No trades today. The backtest on ThinkForex was not as profitable as on HotForex, but that is without those extra history files; so, how accurate this is, I don't know.

The reason I changed to ThinkForex immediately is because of their lower spread announcement. This is the currency that FGB recommends, so any lower spread on such currency is a benefit for us "trendy" traders.:cool:

How have you gone since then with FGB?

Can you advise whether you made any changes to the FGB settings in order to use Trailingator?
Did you turn

Internal Control = True
Manual Trade Control = true

to prevent FGB from reopening positions it thinks should still be open..

FGB's Indicator is better than FGB!!

Here is a link to my recent foray into Forex trading - with and without FGB. Forex Growth Bot Discussion - Page 297 | Myfxbook - Not sure if such links are allowed, but it shows a bit of the Statement after a few hours of manual trading, first using FGB's Indicator that came with the bot. It was predicting good trades better than the bot itself! (I eventually turned off FGB b/c it was making very bad trades that did not jibe with its own good Indcator.)

Then I started trading manually - still with Trailingator running on the EURUSD pair for safety - and using large lot sizes because ThinkForex allowed me to have 1:500 leverage...only for a time. Then, without warning, they changed it in the middle of my hot trades. Sickening. Threw me right off. They owe me Big Time.

As for FGB settings, I eventually changed the Safe Exit to false, but I don't think that changed too much. I didn't change other settings except the lot size of course. (I had it set to 0.4 lots when it took about 1200 GBP in less than a day - OUT of my account! Very bad first day trading of the bot. But I look at it this way: if not for the reviews of FGB I might not have persevered to make a killing in a few hours...before the ThinkForex "Compliance Team" attacked without warning. Beware..)

So, in a few hours, I went from about 4,827 GBP to 17,000+.

I am thinking of getting a broker that allows rebates of commissions, since I made that brokerage a tidy sum in short shrift...and I see nothing back of that. Except that I can claim the 20% bonus now...over night, not over 60 days trading. Nice.

UPDATE: January 31, 2013

Not so "nice". After STINKForex did their evils and refused to repent and make restitution - ignoring many emails to them and even refusing to answer the phone when I uncovered their LIES, FALSE ACCUSATIONS & THEFTS - it was obvious my funds were not secure there. I made a withdrawal demand for all funds. Then they - after breaching the sacred trust one has with a broker - bring up the Terms of Bonus to keep the 1000 GBP that I qualified for: they said, oh, you withdrew the original deposit before 60 days (sure you qualified in terms of trading and commissions for us) so now we keep the bonus. Too bad!! Ha ha!!

GOD DAMN STINKForex and its criminal filth!! GOD DAMN THEM ALL!!!

Last edited:
Hi all

Please anyone run this EA on (XEmarkets Broker) and success to Open order tell me.

Two weeks ago I bought EA and run on my Account . So far no trade no open order ,when look at Tab on journal

gives this message

11:44:40 '780XX': order sell market 0.10 EURUSD sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000
11:44:41 '780XX': order sell 0.10 EURUSD opening at 0.00000 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 failed [Trade is disabled]

18:14:40 '780XX': order buy market 0.10 EURUSD sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000
18:14:41 '780XX': order buy 0.10 EURUSD opening at 0.00000 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 failed [Trade is disabled]

all time faled to open order [cry]

I contacted the seller but all the answers are not convincing
first time he tell me set Internal Control = False , and I do it. no thing happen and still same problem.

pleas anyone has any idea about this problem or any Solutions Please tell me .

If this EA does not work with this Brooker I do not want to waste my time and I want to return my money.

Back