• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGrowthBot.com (Eugene Lipinsky)

General discussions of a financial company
In every EA trading algorithm are conditions under which trades have to be closed. So TP is there for sure - just not visible maybe - like FGB case.
For SL - it is not necessary to be implemented in trading algorithm: Almost all EAs with martingale strategy have no SL.

Hi wanna try this out on live.

Based on what you guys have mentioned earlier, it seems that this EA is really working but its just kinda unstable. Well, if so, i will like to try it myself using a live account. But which MT forex broker should i use? maybe u guys can recommend me one? :)

I was thinking of forex.com. Anyone of u here is testing it on a live forex.com account? is it profitable?

if you follow the link on the growth bot site to the article on waves etc, it gives the idea on which the bot is based, ie eliot wave theory and how the stops are moved depending on the waves and percentage moves etc.. worth reading... does anyone know if the update which allows access to stops and TPs haev gone out yet... what is your opinion folks, does this look like a goer as a basic strategy that can provide steady , LOW RISK profit?

hi guys, i was considering of purchasing this EA after the good results so far. Hmm, i was just wondering which broker should i open MT4 with? is there any specific good ones? Thanks for the advice! :)

Your broker is the most important aspect

hi guys, i was considering of purchasing this EA after the good results so far. Hmm, i was just wondering which broker should i open MT4 with? is there any specific good ones? Thanks for the advice! :)

Check in the broker reviews section for collecting information about the many brokers out there.
Even if your robot makes huge profits for you, your must make sure that you can withdraw them!!!
Generally prefer an ECN brokers instead of a MarketMaker.

Oh thanks. But i was wondering maybe i could use Forex.com MT. Since one of you guys here is using this EA on a live account on Forex.com. Whats your opinion on this? Thanks for the advice! :)

Besides, im goin to buy this EA later!

Oh thanks. Hmm, are u using a ECN broker to test this EA on a live account? I have checked out ATCbroker.com but they require to pay commission per trade which is expensive. Anyone of u here using forex.com live account to test on this EA? is it stable?
Thanks for the advice! :)

Besides im going to buy this EA later!

i have seen a lot of good reviews of thinkforex, but to get a VPS (free) with them you have to deposit 2K, and the minimum lot tradeable is 0.05, and you have to trade 4.0 lots worth a month

Oh thanks. Hmm, are u using a ECN broker to test this EA on a live account? I have checked out ATCbroker.com but they require to pay commission per trade which is expensive. Anyone of u here using forex.com live account to test on this EA? is it stable?
Thanks for the advice! :)

Besides im going to buy this EA later!

Take a look at page 3, which is showing my live account results using Forex.com.

At the moment it is doing better than the recommended broker, Think Forex.:D

Long may it stay like that!

Update

The Robot hasn't close any other positions. After having two of the three remaining open positions even going into negative, now is at +150 pips in profit.

My conclusion after this short trip in the trend, is that I would have manually closed the positions if it was on a live account.

I will post the updated results as soon as there are some.

Back