• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGrowthBot.com (Eugene Lipinsky)

General discussions of a financial company
My first live trade with this EA for me has resulted in -30 pips today...will keep posting new results.

I got that same trade too FXCO. But it seems you missed out on the one right before it that was a 30 pip gain (the two cancelled each other out in my account). So far my trades have been matching nearly exactly with FPA's account.
The EURUSD pair seems a bit flat right now, so don't expect anything spectacular (or horrendous).

Had three more trades + 4.8, +32, -36.5, total pips since starting live, -28.7

I just realized that I forgot to register the software :hissyfit:
No wonder, why it was not trading!:D
Anyway, just closed manually all positions with another 604 pips of profit.
It is now up and running on FXDD demo and FXDD live!

Hi ALbert,
How much did you start trading with and what settings did you use for the robot?

I am trading a live account with Forex.com!

There has been a total of nine trades, the first one opened on Tuesday, a Buy 0.04 (I have it set at 0.02) This was followed by seven more trades on Wednesday, all Buys at 0.02.

One losing trade, closed on Wednesday, and eight winning trades!

I got a bit jumpy last night before going to bed, as there had been some reversal.

As the old saying goes, 'a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush', so I manually closed three trades. This left three open trades!

At 8.00 GMT today it opened another trade!

At 8.30 GMT today, as I was watching, it closed all trades!

I ended up with a total of £166.52 profit, (977 pips). :D

Closing the three trades last night cost me around 265 pips. :unhappy:

I have had a look at the Active Live account (with Think Forex) and it had opened and closed six trades in the same period, for + 574 pips!

This just goes to show how on a given day, the broker can make such a difference. Only time will show if it continues like this.

Results on Live

Hi, I've been trading live with GoMarkets since Friday and just breaking even so far. But, trades have been almost similar to that of the example on FPA. Only a couple of trades mismatch.

Will post a detailed summary after I complete a week today.

One thing I've noticed so far is that EA needs more tweaking around its profit taking (closing trades) logic.

However, seems low risk so I'm going to run this for a few weeks.

Back