• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGump.eu

General discussions of a financial company
Be careful to input the correct MAGIC number, their install video doesn't explain it and I had to ask for clarification.

Here's the correct numbers:
(Only Long) - Magic=456789
(Only Short) - Magic=456780

Be careful to input the correct MAGIC number, their install video doesn't explain it and I had to ask for clarification.

Here's the correct numbers:
(Only Long) - Magic=456789
(Only Short) - Magic=456780
thx! is this EA giving good profit, like in the thest?

thx! is this EA giving good profit, like in the thest?

yes once I got the numbers fixed everything is working well, sometimes the free margin goes in the negative and wigs me out a bit but it always seems to recover. If you're in the US though it doesn't follow FIFO so you have to use an international broker, they recommend FXChoice which I've found to be good so far.

Can anyone here that bought this EA verify if it is making money on a consistent basis, and follows the vendors results ??

im running it with the Moderate Risk settings that come with the EA on demo account. You can follow it here and judge for your self: fxblue.com/users/gumpdemo

FPA Forums Team Note: Demo? There's a LIVE version running at the FPA...

www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-strategies/1529/forex-gump-ea-performance-test
@FPA Forums Team which settings are you using? After demoing the moderate set files for about two weeks this EA is slowly but surely draining equity and balance. Will try to change it to aggressive set files next week and see what happens.

@FPA Forums Team which settings are you using? After demoing the moderate set files for about two weeks this EA is slowly but surely draining equity and balance. Will try to change it to aggressive set files next week and see what happens.

That is a little disturbing, have you managed to find settings that work and are similar to the ones shown on the website?

That is a little disturbing, have you managed to find settings that work and are similar to the ones shown on the website?
The ea has recovered from drawdown and is now at 11% profit. I will setup a second demo with high risk settings and post the fxblue link..

Back