• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGump.eu

General discussions of a financial company
Ask vendor for a new beta setting 4 that is much better.
Thanks for the advice! Yes...I just checked with them a few days ago and I just start running the demo with setting 4.
Have you been running the setting 4 for a while? Many accounts were blown with the big trend in the past month with other EAs.

Hello I am interested in purchasing this ea. I would like to know how many of you guys here are using it and if your experience is the same as what is advertised on there home page. Also which broker is recommended for this ea. Thank you for any advice.

Thanks for the advice! Yes...I just checked with them a few days ago and I just start running the demo with setting 4.
Have you been running the setting 4 for a while? Many accounts were blown with the big trend in the past month with other EAs.

So far I have more than 2 months and it's better than other settings.

Hello I am interested in purchasing this ea. I would like to know how many of you guys here are using it and if your experience is the same as what is advertised on there home page. Also which broker is recommended for this ea. Thank you for any advice.

I use. The seller recommends FortFS but you can use any brokers.

Hello! VancouverRain!

Are you still telling about your DEMO account or did you switch to a live-account!

Be so kind and share this with us by a link to MyFxBook

Yours sincerely
Sgt Oksenboel

Hello soldiers!

I bought this EA and payed via PayPal. This means that my refund is very secure, when needed.

After a few minutes I had a message in my mailbox with a link to download the robot. On their website I had to put in my account no.

It took them over 6 hours to send me the licence for this EA, but it was weekend. Maybe this was the reason.

Meanwhile I installed the robot to my account. It was the most complicated installing of a robot ever !
You have to open 2 charts for each pair. One for long trades and one for shorts. In total 18 charts. I can only recommend to play with templates. This makes live easier.

What I do not like is, that the robot is activated only for one month. They tell it is against piracy and that I will get a new key before the end of the month. I guess they should work on this copy protection. Many things can go bad in this world. What happens to the EA, when I do not get my new key anymore...

The account runs on VPS.

I keep you updated

Yours
Sgt Oks

Hello Soldiers!

The robot runs now a little more than 1 day. I let it trade on a live account with 8.000 USD. The vendor recommended a minimum of 4.000. I wanted to be on the safe side and I put 2x more in.

I trade with lowest lots on 9 different pairs. This spreads the risk very much.

FXBlue states a daily/weekly/monthly income of 3/14/73 %

Trades per day: 36 with an average holding time of 4,5 hours.

47 Trades closed since I started with 80% winners.

The account runs still on VPS.

The vendor answered me that I get the new licence key automated. I hope that works!

I keep you updated

Yours
Sgt Oks

Hello Soldiers!

The robot runs now a little more than 4 days.
I trade with lowest lots on 9 different pairs. This lowers the risk of ruin!

FXBlue states a weekly / monthly income of 14 / 73 %. The same as above!
Trades per day: 22 (less) with an average holding time of 7,9 hours (longer).

123 Trades closed since I started. Still 80% winners.

Drawdown about 3,32%

The account runs on VPS.
I keep you updated

Yours
Sgt Oks

Hello Soldiers!

The robot closed now week no. 1

FXBlue states a weekly / monthly income of 12,6 / 64,5 %. Lower as above!
Trades per day: 22,9 (little more) with an average holding time of 7,7 hours (little less).

139 Trades closed since I started. Still 80% winners.

Drawdown about 7,38%. More than above!

The account runs on VPS.
Next update comes next saturday!

Yours
Sgt Oks

Hello Soldiers!

The robot closed now week no. 2

FXBlue states a weekly / monthly income of 9% / 43,6%. Lower as last week!
Trades per day: 16,5 (less) with an average holding time of 20,1 hours (much more).

169 Trades closed since I started. 80,5% winners (better)

Drawdown about 7,51%. Little more than last week!

The account runs on VPS.
Next update comes next saturday!

Yours
Sgt Oks

Back