Forexhacked.com is a SCAM !!!

zunkco

Private
This EA constantly gets margin calls, even with 0.01 lot size on 10K account. So I tried to get a refund ( according to their website no question asked , 100% money back guarantee ) , but they are ignoring my requests, but they answer other questions other than refund. I feel stupid and insulted. I will do whatever takes to get my money back and get those person or team out of Forex business.

If you purchased it through ClickBank, you will get a refund, no problem!

Contact them direct if the vendor is being a pain in the arse!

Hello Albert,

I purchased it from the ForexHacked.com - Forex Hacked Expert Advisor, via RegNow. Support team of forexhacked is not replying to my refund requests. What should I do? Any idea is appreciated..

thanks

Hi zunkco,

Best to contact Regnow and get them to sort it for you!

My advice to you for this type of product is, if the vendor does not sell it via ClickBank then just don't buy it.

The ClickBank guarantee is for 60 days when all the other payment processors I know about, only give 30 days.

The ClickBank guarantee is also for any reason and is as solid as you can get.

This is why some software sellers will not use ClickBank, the guarantee is just too much for them to bear!

ClickBank is usually easier to deal with, but it's also possible to get refunds through other payment processors.

Contact RegNow. If you can't get any satisfaction within a few days and used a credit card, call your issuing bank and ask about filing a chargeback.

ClickBank is usually easier to deal with, but it's also possible to get refunds through other payment processors.

Contact RegNow. If you can't get any satisfaction within a few days and used a credit card, call your issuing bank and ask about filing a chargeback.

Pharaoh,

You are correct about other payment processors giving refunds!

As you say ClickBank are easier to deal with but not only this they give a 60 day guarantee!

Who in their right mind would take a 30 day guarantee (which comes round in a flash) instead of a 60 day absolutely any reason guarantee?

Even 60 days with this type of product is really not long enough but it does give you a chance of a reasonable assessment.

I contacted RegNow...

Yesterday, I contacted RegNow about the refund issue. They sent an email to forexhacked.com support about my refund request adding my email to cc, asking them to reply. I plan to wait till tomorrow. Then I will send another request to RegNow. If nothing happens in the next week, I will try to contact my credit card bank. But I never did this before, simply should I go to bank and talk to a customer representative???

Thanks for your replies, best regards...

Look on the back of your credit card or on your credit card statements. There should be a phone number for contacting customer service.

Your Margin Calls

This EA constantly gets margin calls, even with 0.01 lot size on 10K account. So I tried to get a refund ( according to their website no question asked , 100% money back guarantee ) , but they are ignoring my requests, but they answer other questions other than refund. I feel stupid and insulted. I will do whatever takes to get my money back and get those person or team out of Forex business.

:shocked:Mate... the reason you are getting margin called is the fact that you prob don't understand how martingale systems work. And you are prob thinking that this EA is a set and forget robot. NO EA is set and forget. Forex is a volatile and hands on instrument. If you want to have a passive income and just watch and not actively be involved with the investment... buy a house or some Rio Tinto shares. A lot of people out there in Forex land just don't get it! Forex Trading is just that. TRADING. No trade should be done with your back turned and if you have a robot doing it for you then it should be watched like a hawk.

As for Martingale systems, well you need to be experienced.

An EA like Hacked needs to have the user focus on equity management more than anything else. As it uses Martingale, one of the most obvious problems for inexperienced traders is the use of two many currency pairs. The user must factor in the biggest negative equity balance in relation to the currencies ATR and then multiply it by the number of currencies that they are wanting to use. Also the EA should be switched on and off during times of extreme directional movement, like last week with the Yen. That's why Hacked has a "New trade Pause" option. It also has trade times option.

OK, so, if you want to have hacked work for you... or other systems like it like VAS-XB71 (which is better), trade the AUSNZD or the EURGBP, which are range bound, with a TP of 10 PIP and PIP distance of about 15. Back test with trade times to find the sweet spot. Check out this YOU TUBE - ‪VASXB71's Channel‬‏ - YouTube
to see how to scalp with this style of EA.

Just remember... no robot should be left alone... you must manage it!

Regards,
Simon

Last edited:
Some of that is useful advice, but do you really want to advertise VAS-XB71 in a thread about another EA that's being called a scam?

This is almost as bad as the "hey, dump that bad broker and trade with this one" posts I've seen in a couple of scam threads.

Back