1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ForexHacked - Do not even try it before you read this

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Chun Gu, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Chun Gu

Chun Gu Recruit

On 10 March 2011, I read the promotional reviews on ForexHacked EA in ForexFBI.com, and decided to give it a try. I then purchased ForexHacked EA for USD144.49. The original price was USD169.99, and I was able to get a 15% discount using the promo code shown on ForexFBI.com. I also felt comfortable with the no-question-asked refund policy of ForexHacked.

Then I opened a demo account with FXOpen as recommended by ForexHacked, installed ForexHacked EA according to the guides from ForexHacked. I am familiar with MT4 and have used several EAs before such as FAP Turbo and MegaDroid. However, no trades occurred for the first few days. I contacted the support of ForexHacked and sent them the log files for reference, and was told to let the EA run 24/7. The first 24/7 passed, the second and the third, still nothing happened in my account. On 28 March 2011, I wrote an email to ForexHacked requesting cancellation of my membership and refund of my payment. No reply was received. Afterwards, I wrote three more emails requesting the same, but all of them were ignored. So far I have not received any response or refund from ForexHacked.

2. Wiggy1965

Wiggy1965 Private

Hi Chun Gu,

I purchased the EA 17/12/2012 and have the identical experience to you, the EA has never traded and after a couple of emails back and forth the EA is still not trading....I was also asked to install the EA on a different PC, which i do not have access to...!

I also asked that if the problem could not be corrected easily, i would like my money back and i have had not reply to my email...

Scammers....;-(

3. Wiggy1965

Wiggy1965 Private

4. BigT1

BigT1 Sergeant Major

Hello new member Wiggy1965,
    Forex Hacked has been around for quite awhile, and I have personally tested it with mixed results.
    According to their website, they explicitly indicate that all sales are final, no refunds; here:
    ForexHacked.com - Forex Hacked FAQ
    However, I would think that if you have some sort of technical issue that prevents any trading that their tech support can not resolve, they should make an exception.
    Since their sales are fulfilled by RegNow, you should contact them and file a complaint; ask RegNow to reverse your payment to the vendor because of a defective product and lack of support.
    RegNow is typically slow to respond, but sending them early notice is essential.
    More often then not, this will then get you some offer of support from the vendor.
    If after a week, you receive no response from RegNow or the Vendor, follow this procedure:
    The key to refunds to an unresponsive SWReg or RegNow purchase is to call Digital River, the parent company.
    Have their telephone receptionist transfer your call to their Complaint Escalation Team.
    SWReg & RegNow are shady international subsidiaries of Digital River, but DR itself is a large public US corporation that is completely legitimate.
    They actually process all the billing for both.
    They will take your complaint about the vendor, and about their SWReg or RegNow Operational issue, and refund you immediately.
    This process has worked repeatedly in similar situations.
    I recommend the phone rather than writing.
    There are Global offices listed on the webpage below to call if you are outside the USA, but are typically less sympathetic so call the US headquarters if they dissapoint.
    Digital River Corporate Headquarters
    10380 Bren Road West, Minnetonka, MN 55343 USA
    Telephone: +1 (952) 253-1234
    Global Offices and web report form:
    http://corporate.digitalriver.com/st...page.contactUs
    Search your order:
    https://www.findmyorder.com/sstore?A...r&Locale=en_US
    Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
    NFA ID#: 0278164

#4 BigT1, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
  5. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

And, if that fails and you paid by credit card, you can contact your issuing bank to discuss how to do a charge-back.

6. Wiggy1965

Wiggy1965 Private

Thanks BigT1, i appreciate the effort, i'll give your suggestions a go and provide feedback...

7. Chun Gu

Chun Gu Recruit

ForexHacked and RegNow - the Forex Scammer and the Accomplice

Hi, I am sorry to learn that you have been cheated by ForexHacked. Without any doubt, ForexHacked is an outright scammber. Recently it has been promoting a version of the EA, and I hope others will be able to read these messages before they try it. By the way, RegNow, the payment media for ForexHacked, is a part of the scheme. Don't expect anything from it. After I could not get a response from ForexHacked, I tried to contact RegNow for help and it was a complete waste of time. If the payment company is 'ClickBank', you will not have any problem of getting your refund if the vendor ignores you or refuses to refund your purchase price. My experience with ClickBank is very positive.

All the best

8. BigT1

BigT1 Sergeant Major

Chun Gu,
    You may have a Ax to grind, but that does not give you permission to make false statements here.
    1 - RegNow is a fullfilment agency, completely unaffiliated with any EA Vendor, except as their client firm.
    2 - RegNow is obligated to comply with their vendors' Terms of Service, not to act as guarantor of your satisfaction with the product or service.
    3 - Forex Hacked is a legitimate EA, for better or worse. It should operate on your system as it does on many others, like mine; and they should support it.
    4 - Forex Hacked specifically states "all sales are final, no refunds" on their sales page, one should read before they buy.
    5 - Although I agree they should be obligated to provide a working product, that is a business decision that must come from them, not RegNow; and Digital River has and will correct this.
    6 - Because you were not aware of the procedure I published and were unsuccessful in obtaining a refund, does not qualify a vendor as a scammer.
    AI

9. Thai_trader

Thai_trader Private, 1st Class

I am quite familiar with the code for the forexhacked EA. I am not in any way affiliated with the vendor of this product. I cannot comment on how they do business. I can say that forexhacked can be a profitable EA if you use it correctly. I have used it for years and had long term profits with it. It's not a magic box that will start generating money the moment you turn it on. You must have the right settings and balance to run it safely. If you are looking for profits without the need to invest time to learn then might I suggest finding a money manager that does all your trading and charges you a performance fee.

Buying black boxes that claim to be the holy grail and then calling them scammers is just a fruitless effort.

If I can help you get forexhacked working I will be you will need to provide more info. 100% I can tell you that FH is always in a trade. Within moments of starting it, it will start trading. If not, you have the settings wrong. PERIOD

10. Chun Gu

Chun Gu Recruit

ForexHacked - A Forex Scammer and RegNow - Its Accomplice

View attachment 8127
    View attachment 8128
    View attachment 8129

ForexHacked is absolutely a scammer. Before I purchased it, I reviewed the website. I did not spot anything like: "all sales are final, no refunds". Instead, I saw these: "We can guarantee that if you run the right settings according to your account size and broker, that you will make money. If not, we will give you your money back." "100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE"; And "Refund policy is 30 days, no questions asked." I attach three screenshots of ForexHacked.com which I took on April 27, 2011. I run ForexHacked on my computer for 3 weeks, and not a single trade was made. After the first week, I contacted the support, and sent my log files at their request. They replied just saying "let it run for another week or two." When I wrote to request cancellation of my membership and for the refund, they just ignored my repeated requests. My experience with ForexHacked is not unique. There are other people who reported the same experience. If ForexHacked is not a scammer, what is it then? When I could not get the refund from ForexHacked, I did contact RegNow for help. However, after a couple of emails, RegNow blocked my email. RegNow is obligated to refund my purchase price and then go after ForexHacked as long as I raised the cancellation request within 30 days of my purchase. Its actions of ignoring and blocking my emails are enough to qualify it as a part of the scheme to defraud the public. RegNow may be a part of Digital River, a public company. However, that does not mean RegNow is a respectable business. It is a shady business just like ForexHacked. Now why are you so eager to defend ForexHacked and RegNow? And on what basis? If you have positive experience with either of them, please share it with us then. It is simply ridiculous for you to suggest to everyone who is ripped off by ForexHacked to go to RegNow or even the creditcard company for help.