• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexHippo.com (Matt Robinson)

General discussions of a financial company
Looking pretty impressive so far. What is the licensing like? Can one license run on multiple live accounts? I'll admit that I'm too cheap to spend $99 several times for multiple live accounts.

the settings from the stop loss Default ?????

Hello Mr administrator,

I just bought Forex hippo test for 1 week
but as my English is not great (I'm French) I missed it if
better to leave the settings from the stop loss Default (That is to say for me it is 100) or to zero for the stop loss

For I see in the test report HERE that the stop loss is: 0.00000.
And I do not understand??? how is this possible?

Thank you for the clarification!!

Support?

Looking good, but if there are no replies to questions like the one above, is there anywhere else to get support after making the purchase?

Last edited:
I wrote to them without buying and they answered right away.. Typical. Also the only 49 copies left scam has been running for a while now, they ought to update it just to stay realistic.

Very good demo tests this past month, both here and on DonnaForex. I asked support about the stops and risk/reward ratio and money and trade managment, and they said the default stop is 100 pips and the target is 30 pips, but if you leave it at 0 the EA handles it on its own, money managment is by percentage of free margin, and they were working on better trade managment algorithms.

I find it interesting that the profits shown in the tests vary so much from small incremental gains of around 1 pip to many larger gains nearer their profit target, (possible small trailing stop, but I suspect there may be more to it than that) and that they havent had any losses yet. A couple of 100 pip losses would make a big difference in these tests.

Support did say that they have a 90% win rate, and all losses were handled by the stop. This is the part of the trade management that they said they were working on. And they just put a new version out. I may have to buy this one and start some testing of my own.....

hi, Ken . I just bought this EA too. and put in test now. I think we need couple more owner of this EA to join test it together. everyone have test one pair , and we compare see which setting is best. anyone?

Hi Michael,
I just started my review and will probably be testing it on about 6 pair. I dont really care for the EURGBP, and the EURCHF seems good now, but overall its a weak pair as well. The GBPCHF is good on some brokers, but on FXDD its too expensive to bother with unless trading long term. I would like to add the AUDUSD and USDCAD sometime, but for now I will stick with the recomended pairs.

There are a lot of settings we can change here, but again, for now I will stick with the recomended settings on FXDD and FXCM demo accounts. I will be running Megadroid 1.30 along side it as I'm testing that one also. We'll see soon, I have hope for this one. Support said that they have a 90% win rate. This could be interesting.

I also liked the way they charged the most Clickbank will allow with no annoying upsells for advanced versions or the manual strategy. I am also going to recomend this one to Doug Casey at the FapTurboExpertsGuide as something he might consider for optimization. It seems to be an optimizers dream.

hi, Ken. last night I run some test on the EUR/USD. the biggest problem for this EA is only need three stop loss ( set at 100) can wipe out prior gain. and if you set stop loss to small ( 60) it is will have more loss, at end your account getting pretty much same number. I think this is part we need work on it. BTW, I only set PT to (8)... still do some more test today...

Back