• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexInvestBot.com (Eugene Lipinsky)

General discussions of a financial company
Need a little help from fellow members ,my EA does not work at all

I would like to diversify my portfolio. I bought forex invest bot from Forex Invest Bot - 3rd Party Verified Forex Robot With Live Money Proof 10 days ago.I installed it exactly according to the instructions in their manual.When I checked under my MT4 platform,there is not smiley face for Forex Invest Bot.It is still gray.

At the beginning ,I installed it under IRON FX MT4.Later when I run it,I find there is not enough history data,so I changed the platform to Pepperstone MT4.So I deleted Forex Inbest Bot from IRON FX,and install it on Pepperstone MT4.I also change license under Forex Inbest Bot license manager.Seems like it does not work at all .I emailed the suport of Forex Invest Bot,he told me :

'That doesn't mean it's not working please attach it to the EURUSD chart, and then send me screen shot of the chart. It also doesn't activate when market is closed.'

Today I bought installation service from fxinstall.com,and still got their reply or any support yet.

Anybody who can tell me if you have any solution to my problems?please PM me

I can use Teamviewer and chat by skype. I am available from 10pm-10am EST time

thank you so much

This line of the reply is interesting: It also doesn't activate when market is closed.

If you tried to run it anytime between about 5 pm Friday and 5 PM Sunday (New York Time), it won't work. The forex markets are closed at that point.

Back