• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexJunkie.net

General discussions of a financial company
hi all, yesterday i joined fj. i have been trawling for an ea. that works for about 4/5 years now and have had no luck. When i saw this was an ea. with a live trader,a profesional trader who works 15 hours a day, i gave it a go. i have had much experience loading ea's onto platforms but the first thing that struck me about this was how difficult it was to get one's head around. instead of downloading the ea. and explaining the process from there it started at the opposite end. even when i got to the download bit the files were inside files which needed to be taken out and put into the correct parts of the metatrader files. when i had set it up and the smiling face of the ea showed it was operating, i had the feeling it wasn't. iwaited about 6/7 hours loging in and out trying to work out what was wrong. if you were a newbe to ea's you would be completely bamboozled. anyway i finally found i had put one of the files into the indicators file instead of the 'include'file, after i had to retrieve it from inside a file. I finally had confirmation it was live and it shortly after placed trades. 5 all up at once. 2 sell of aususd and 3 sell of eurusd. why it wanted 3 sell is beyond me. i was watching at the time and was wondering why it went short when the trend was long, after all it says in the speil that the trader is a junkie for trading and just loves it so much he works 15 hours a day, so i let it go on thinking that a hedge trade would be placed by this 'junkie' because he claims he really knows how to trade. shortly after i placed an opposite trade to his and got enough to take out one of his trades and make a profit with mine. things settled down then i went to bed, thinking this guy knows what he is doing , he is a proffessional after all.bad move. turns out he showed he didnt know what he was doing and even though if he was watching, he had the chance to get out of the eurusd trades in profit he must have gone to sleep also. i'm in australia.when i looked this morning the situation had worsened and i was stopped out at the % stop i had placed. i stopped the sub. and removed the ea from my platform. I seem to find everyone who says one thing and does another. buyer beware.

WOW! another one poster who happen to stumbled on this thread/post and immediately signed up as a member of the FPA to post a defense and rosy post.

Are we to believe he is telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
I don't think so!:p

Personally, of the above two posts, I believe "b4freddo" is much3 more credible and I would echo his advice to potential buyer to be beware.

hi all, yesterday i joined fj. i have been trawling for an ea. that works for about 4/5 years now and have had no luck. When i saw this was an ea. with a live trader,a profesional trader who works 15 hours a day, i gave it a go. i have had much experience loading ea's onto platforms but the first thing that struck me about this was how difficult it was to get one's head around. instead of downloading the ea. and explaining the process from there it started at the opposite end. even when i got to the download bit the files were inside files which needed to be taken out and put into the correct parts of the metatrader files. when i had set it up and the smiling face of the ea showed it was operating, i had the feeling it wasn't. iwaited about 6/7 hours loging in and out trying to work out what was wrong. if you were a newbe to ea's you would be completely bamboozled. anyway i finally found i had put one of the files into the indicators file instead of the 'include'file, after i had to retrieve it from inside a file. I finally had confirmation it was live and it shortly after placed trades. 5 all up at once. 2 sell of aususd and 3 sell of eurusd. why it wanted 3 sell is beyond me. i was watching at the time and was wondering why it went short when the trend was long, after all it says in the speil that the trader is a junkie for trading and just loves it so much he works 15 hours a day, so i let it go on thinking that a hedge trade would be placed by this 'junkie' because he claims he really knows how to trade. shortly after i placed an opposite trade to his and got enough to take out one of his trades and make a profit with mine. things settled down then i went to bed, thinking this guy knows what he is doing , he is a proffessional after all.bad move. turns out he showed he didnt know what he was doing and even though if he was watching, he had the chance to get out of the eurusd trades in profit he must have gone to sleep also. i'm in australia.when i looked this morning the situation had worsened and i was stopped out at the % stop i had placed. i stopped the sub. and removed the ea from my platform. I seem to find everyone who says one thing and does another. buyer beware.

I'm the owner of SimpleTrader.net that is used to submit the trade signals for Forex Junkie.

I'm sorry to hear you had trouble installing the trade copier, however we are available on 24hr live chat and email support to help you if you are experiencing any difficulties. There are also a number of video tutorials to follow if you prefer not to read through the manual. For anyone else interested in reading the manual a copy is available here.

http://www.simpletrader.net/downloads/SimpleTrader-Setup.pdf

The reason you experienced a number of trades being opened at once was because the trader behind this system has a number of trades running. Each of them using a different strategy. Your account will only open a trade if you are entering at a better price than the master so you receive a benefit should the trade recover from the drawdown.

If you are having trouble understanding how the copier works please click on the live help button on the left hand side of the screen. You can visit Forex Trade Copier - Forex Signal Copier or Forex Junkie - Automated Forex Signal both buttons take you through to our live chat support centre.

Back