• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexKore.com

General discussions of a financial company
I bought the EA about 2 days ago. What I like is that it is trading 3 systems or strategies at once. Although I am 10% up I did have a 25% drawdown. The vendor did a good job with the onscreen profit signage per pair. The EA is easy to load and have preset setting for every pair. I am trading it on a 50$ FBS cent account. You must use 0.01cent per 5000 as according to the vendor. At this stage I dont know exactly what the EA is doing. I am thinking to not trade EURJPY and USDJPY as the JPY pairs can run far and I am a bit sceptical on trading these pairs with a semi Marting gale system. This vendor had to spend a lot of time back testing to establish the presets on every pair. My EURJPY pair got stuck and did not trade and I realised it later on and fixed it. What I do not like is, when a vendor say that the EA is sensitive and your computer must not be switched on and off during the week as this could affect the trades. Although I had to restart it , once or twice I could not see any negative effects. Time will tell lets see how continues.

So Far so good. Starting to like EA. Banked a 1000 on cent account on 5000. Trading for 1 week now. Most of drawdown was on JPY pairs. Would like to replace with EURAUD and NZDUSD.

Hi everyone, I've been using Forex Kore EA for about 2 months now and I'm very pleased with the results. My account is 106% profit.

The one bad thing that I have to say is the vendor doesn't answer my emails not even in the Help Desk they offer in the website since a month or so :( So I'm not very confident to recommend it and investing more money with it...

If the vendor reads this post, let me know about you please!

And I recommend to be checking that the EA is working properly at least once a day because I detected that somtimes it freezez, but you have to close and open the MT4 again.

Trade safe!

Alexis

Hi everyone, I've been using Forex Kore EA for about 2 months now and I'm very pleased with the results. My account is 106% profit.

The one bad thing that I have to say is the vendor doesn't answer my emails not even in the Help Desk they offer in the website since a month or so :( So I'm not very confident to recommend it and investing more money with it...

If the vendor reads this post, let me know about you please!

And I recommend to be checking that the EA is working properly at least once a day because I detected that somtimes it freezez, but you have to close and open the MT4 again.

Trade safe!

Alexis

Are you still in profit? How is it going?

I bought the EA about 2 days ago. What I like is that it is trading 3 systems or strategies at once. Although I am 10% up I did have a 25% drawdown. The vendor did a good job with the onscreen profit signage per pair. The EA is easy to load and have preset setting for every pair. I am trading it on a 50$ FBS cent account. You must use 0.01cent per 5000 as according to the vendor. At this stage I dont know exactly what the EA is doing. I am thinking to not trade EURJPY and USDJPY as the JPY pairs can run far and I am a bit sceptical on trading these pairs with a semi Marting gale system. This vendor had to spend a lot of time back testing to establish the presets on every pair. My EURJPY pair got stuck and did not trade and I realised it later on and fixed it. What I do not like is, when a vendor say that the EA is sensitive and your computer must not be switched on and off during the week as this could affect the trades. Although I had to restart it , once or twice I could not see any negative effects. Time will tell lets see how continues.
Thanks for the info Finserv123..... How has it been performing so far? Can you update us please?

I am finding performance quite good. The only shortcomings for me are the loading times on charts which can take a couple minutes, and sometimes the EA crashes MT4. Also, I have once had a problem where the EA prompted me to say it was expired - only a week after I purchased it!

Otherwise, it performs very nicely. Very surprised to find an EA that works as it should.

Any updates on performance please.
It will be good to know how it handles especially when it gets caught in a long trend situation

Back