• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexLegend.com

General discussions of a financial company
Open ticket in their support area

[TR=""][TD=""]
[TR=""][TD="padding: 4px;"][/TD] [TD=""]
img_user.gif
[/TD][/TR] [TR=""][TD=""]
space.gif
[/TD][/TR]
[TR=""][TD=""]
icon_emailopen.gif
[/TD] [TD=""]Posted On: 02 Aug 2010 7:54 AM[/TD][/TR] [TR=""][TD=""] <hr class="tickethr" size="1"> Hello, in accordance with your money refund guarantee, I ask full refund.

Hello

Thank you for purchasing Forex Legend.

Your receipt number is: xxxxxxxxxx

You can access your ForexLegend Download Page at:

https://www.forexlegend.com/dlg/flmembers/

using the following login details:

Username: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Password: xxxxxxxxxxx

Best wishes,

The Forex Legend Team [/TD][/TR]
[TR=""][TD=""]
space.gif
[/TD][/TR] [TR=""][TD="padding: 4px;"]Will[/TD] [TD=""]
img_staff.gif
space.gif
[/TD][/TR]
[TR=""][TD=""]
icon_emailopen.gif
[/TD] [TD=""]Posted On: 02 Aug 2010 8:45 AM[/TD][/TR] [TR=""][TD=""] <hr class="tickethr" size="1"> Hello,

It is very sorry to hear that. We ask you not to do hasty decisions. We recommend you to compared Legend on other brokers using demo account. We recommend you use IamFX.com
Regards,

Will
Forex Legend Support Team [/TD][/TR]
[TR=""][TD=""]
space.gif
[/TD][/TR] [TR=""][TD="padding: 4px;"][/TD] [TD=""]
img_user.gif
space.gif
[/TD][/TR]
[TR=""][TD=""]
icon_emailopen.gif
[/TD] [TD=""]Posted On: 02 Aug 2010 9:09 AM[/TD][/TR] [TR=""][TD=""] <hr class="tickethr" size="1"> No, thanks. I don't wanna change broker because one EA. I had problems with this EA, and I don't want it anymore. This is my last.
regar [/TD][/TR]
[TR=""][TD=""]
space.gif
[/TD][/TR] [TR=""][TD="padding: 4px;"]Dave[/TD] [TD=""]
img_staff.gif
space.gif
[/TD][/TR]
[TR=""][TD=""]
icon_emailopen.gif
[/TD] [TD=""]Posted On: 02 Aug 2010 11:43 AM[/TD][/TR] [TR=""][TD=""] <hr class="tickethr" size="1"> In order to make a refund, please follow the link:
Plimus - Customer Support - Safe Buying Online [/TD][/TR]
[TR=""][TD=""]
space.gif
img_user.gif
space.gif
[/TD][/TR]
[TR=""][TD=""]
icon_emailopen.gif
[/TD] [TD=""]Posted On: 04 Aug 2010 9:04 AM[/TD][/TR] [TR=""][TD=""] <hr class="tickethr" size="1"> Hello, why now you make problems? Would you my back my money or not. I sent
refund request and you're close ticket as resolved without refund.
Your refund policy are for foolish people. But I don't want stop. I would
escalate this problem to Plimus and then, be sure you'll back my money.

2010/8/2 Dave

> In order to make a refund, please follow the link:
> Plimus - Customer Support - Safe Buying Online
>
> Ticket Details
> ===================
> Ticket ID: ZBH-616307
> Department: Sales Department
> Priority: Critical
> Status: Open
>
>

[/TD][/TR]
[TR=""][TD=""]
space.gif
[/TD][/TR] [TR=""][TD="padding: 4px;"]Max[/TD] [TD=""]
img_staff.gif
space.gif
[/TD][/TR]
[TR=""][TD=""]
icon_emailopen.gif
[/TD] [TD=""]Posted On: 04 Aug 2010 9:59 AM[/TD][/TR] [TR=""][TD=""] <hr class="tickethr" size="1"> Hello!
Please check your email, we answeared your ticket.

Maxim
Forex Legend Team [/TD][/TR]
[TR=""][TD=""]
space.gif
img_user.gif
space.gif
[/TD][/TR]
[TR=""][TD=""]
icon_emailopen.gif
[/TD] [TD=""]Posted On: 04 Aug 2010 10:13 AM[/TD][/TR] [TR=""][TD=""] <hr class="tickethr" size="1"> You didn't get answer to my request. There is no such email. You redirected me to Plimus dispute where you close my refund request like resolved without refund. That's all. Is this some game?
I don't play games. Give me my money and good luck. [/TD][/TR]
[TR=""][TD=""]
space.gif
[/TD][/TR] [TR=""][TD="padding: 4px;"]Max[/TD] [TD=""]
img_staff.gif
space.gif
[/TD][/TR]
[TR=""][TD=""]
icon_emailopen.gif
[/TD] [TD=""]Posted On: 04 Aug 2010 12:20 PM[/TD][/TR] [TR=""][TD=""] <hr class="tickethr" size="1"> Dave wrote:
"In order to make a refund, please follow the link:
Plimus - Customer Support - Safe Buying Online"

You can refund thru your plimus account.

Maxim
Forex Legend Team

Like you see, I was open refund request on Plimus but this scammers was closed dispute withouth refund, now I escalated dispute to Plimus and waitin for their reswpond.
I must say that till now I never didn't have problems with Plimus, every time when I had some problem like this they was resolved it to my satisfaction.

[/TD][/TR]
[/TD][/TR]

The guys at Forex Legend are crooks!

I raised the refund ticket through Plimus and the Vendor (Forex Legend).

I wrote a very detailed refund request mentioning that I used the recommended broker and also forward the detailed MT4 statement to support@forexlegendsupport.com and the reply I got is

"...have you tried to contact our support...what did they said..."

The reply from Forex Legend is a pile of Bull****! They reply just for the sake of replying so that after two business days and if I did not make another reply, the ticket will be closed and Plimus will assume the case has been resolved.

I replied immediately that I insisted for a full refund. Waited for more than three business days and not reply from Forex Legend. So I escalate the request to Plimus and hope they will help to get my money back.
:mad:

After I submitted another ticket for Non-responsive vendor to Plimus and follow by regular email requesting Plimus to assist further, I received my refund within the day.
Thanks Plimus!!!

AllAll what you say are lies. I'm bought your EA and it's terrible, When I ask refund you didn't make refund and now I escalate this dispute to Plimus. I send you ask for refund three times but you don't care, nothing about "no question". If you don't believe me I will post all our correspondence to this forum. Then will all members see what liar you are. But you believe me because you know who I am. You are unethical and you're words means nothing.
Sorry on my bad English.
Hey trance55! You have amused me indeed )))) Well done!
Especially this:
... I'm bought your EA and it's terrible, When I ask refund you didn't make refund...
I am not THEY, you're wrong :) That was just my opinion. But, anyway, I have read your discussion with their support and here what I can tell you.

I worked at the car service authorised dealer and saw that there are always a small part (1%-3%) of customers among all satisfied ones, thinking that they were fooled, because of their weak mind (pardon) they can't understand some options and rules. They just mislead the thing. And the guilty person, of course, someone else. It's a pity, for sure. Worse thing is, it confuses others...

Conclusion: there is no refund problem as long as refunding procedure is followed in proper order.

=====

And a couple of words about ForexFBI.

Here is a link to their scam-review, where I put my respond to: Forex Legend EA Review (Forex Legend SCAM)

My comment is still awaiting moderation SINCE August 5, 2010 !!! See image:
fbi_scam.png

Looks like Moderator has already gone... Honor their memory!

Or my comment is just disadvantageous for them...

I also heard about the refund 'troubles') with Legend, most probably because the statement is required, but! The fried of mine trades with the FL and it has a success. I just looked through the statement on the FPA, and it seems to be going well too, despite bad comments, rather strange for me.
So, I wanted to ask if anyone is using these EAs now, what are the results guys? And also is there anyway to get some bonuses from them?

Back