• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexLegend.com

General discussions of a financial company
Forex Legend, true to its word?

Hi everyone,

Last night when I was checking my mail, I received a promo from one of my subscriptions about "forex legend". Since I know 99% of these commercial retail EAs are mainly all talk but no show and end up destroying your account like BP destroying the gulf (hahahaha :p), I was just about to delete it. However, one line provoked my interest - "Verified results from myfxbook".

Now I'm just checking its authenticity, seems bit iffy though. I mean the money management is pretty poor, 0.1 lot for a $500 account (but it seems fixed since the $2000 acc also had 0.1 lot trade size)

The URL is: http://forexlegend.com (no affiliate bullcr*p, trust me i'm not that kind of person).

What do you guys think about it? Is it worth spending the $200?

Thanks, first post too :p

Can you tell us which one?

Thanks for sharing your information. Would you mind please telling us which EA was copied to create ForexLegend?

Tx

Hi.

Dont even think about buying this robot. They cheating their 50 acounts and only show the good results.

I lost over 500 Euros in 1 Day live trading this s... robot. The robot opens 6 times the same loosing trade. What a money managment is that?

Fap Turbo, Megadroid, Forex Photon and Forex Automator Pro is best for live trading.

Forex Legend scam-voters

Dear All the scam-voters!

Talking kindly, it is a great misleading.

How do you think forex robots are developed at present time? The natural way for all the things developed is to evolve on the basis of existant. Disagree? So why does they surprised of Legend got some characteristics similar to other EAs? What about authors of those free EAs left undone for good? Will they take care of people to lose their money using free robots? Do they test their EAs hard enough and arrange a team to provide a 24/5 support?

There is alone explanation for your agressive attacks: Legend is a new brand for <a title="people search engine" href="http://www.top10s.name">many people</a> to get joined, and that is negative for competitors and other ugly people. Try to compare many others and you will see…

Legend costs its price. Don’t believe me. Make sure by yourself – 14 days moneyback with no questions.

Any more feedback?

Fap Turbo & Megadroid promoted this EA.

FPA is calling it a copy of an existing EA.

ForexFBI has this listed as a SCAM for copying an existing EA.

Has anyone heard/used ForexFBI. Their EA recommendations do not get a good wrap on FPA so are they legitimate?

Lies, lies, lies

All
Dear All the scam-voters!

Talking kindly, it is a great misleading.

How do you think forex robots are developed at present time? The natural way for all the things developed is to evolve on the basis of existant. Disagree? So why does they surprised of Legend got some characteristics similar to other EAs? What about authors of those free EAs left undone for good? Will they take care of people to lose their money using free robots? Do they test their EAs hard enough and arrange a team to provide a 24/5 support?

There is alone explanation for your agressive attacks: Legend is a new brand for many people to get joined, and that is negative for competitors and other ugly people. Try to compare many others and you will see…

Legend costs its price. Don’t believe me. Make sure by yourself – 14 days moneyback with no questions.
All what you say are lies. I'm bought your EA and it's terrible, When I ask refund you didn't make refund and now I escalate this dispute to Plimus. I send you ask for refund three times but you don't care, nothing about "no question". If you don't believe me I will post all our correspondence to this forum. Then will all members see what liar you are. But you believe me because you know who I am. You are unethical and you're words means nothing.
Sorry on my bad English.

Back