• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexLexus.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello everyone,

I am the owner of Forexlexxus. I have started this thread mainly to support you , to answer your questions and to get feedback . I will try to answer your questions at least once a day and try to cover as much as i could .

Before we proceed you need to know few things about Forexlexus ....

1. How is this different from other EA's?

Most of the EA's [nearly all of them ] in the market are scalping EA [ focused on getting small amount of pips but numerous times] so the their Risk/reward ratio is very bad, one or another night you will get caught with a big stoploss leading to your capital being wiped off. In contrary Lexxus, trades with intraday swing system, catching trends and placing trades in the direction of trend. Remember trend is your friend .

2.How does this EA work ?

As i said before, it catches trends, analyse if its a valid trend then place a trade at a suitable position . If the trend changes in direction then it comes out at the most favourable position with minimal loss. Then again look for a viable trend, Because of this reason , you might encounter few small losses , but it will be often followed by big profits . 100 % winning trades are not a feature of this . Patience is what you need for trading.

All we are looking for is about 10-20 % of capital , which can be obtained even in one day , but next day could be a loss of about 5 % , due to small losses i said before. But because the Risk/reward ratio is good, overall in a month , you will be in good profits , so be patient. Don't get worried about every single trade or week.

Hello Malai,

I'm happy to read the positive reviews by the group. As i'm a newbie, i'm wondering if i purchase the duplicator, if it will work with my existing brokers named below:

1. Igmarkets
  2. FXDD

Thanks

Hi,

It works with FXDD mt4 accounts

But I dont think IGmarkets have mt4 accounts, correct me if i am wrond
This EA works with any mt4 accounts [metatrader accounts]

Regards

Lexxus Pro Risk Settings

Hi, I am interested to know what risk settings are being used by the FPA for the forward demo test on Lexxus Pro?

Cheers, Pye

Any thoughts as to why ForexLexus seems to have shut down two weeks ago (no trades since mid-November)?

HI,

PRO Doesnt Trade on low volume trades . It can manage the desired % of profits even in one week/few days of trading. This is to safeguard your capital
But the new PROVHR system in it trades everyday but can make big dd unlike other systems . So use it with caution and low risk %

regards

malai

Broker

Hi Malai,

I'm planning on purchasing the Lexxus Pro EA subscription. Do you recommend any particular broker? I'm considering MB Trading or FXDD currently. You get a low spread(~2 pips) at MB Trading, but the commissions are about .8 pips round trip. Whereas, FXDD you can trade with a net 3.7 pip spread with a rebate program. Thank you for your response as time permits.

Regards,

FulcrumFX

Hi,

FXDD can reject some modify orders so
I recommend going with Either MB or Alpari US
Or if you are not in US then FXpro is the best for our EA

regards

Last edited:
Backtest

Hi Malai

I have seen somewhere that Lexxus PRO is getting signal thru your server for managing the trades. If that is true, would it be possible to do backtest or we only have the option of forward test?

Hi,

Yes it comes thro a server . You cant backtest it, but you can find backtest in PDF format in our performance page.
There is a webpage on how it works as well

regards

Back