• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexLexus.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Malai, I read Donna forex's newsletter and it disnt seem like lexxus is performing too well. Is she running Lexxus or Lexxus Pro. Why is she not doing so well?

HI,

Its forexlexus original ,and her results are wrong, as they never follow my settings
In fact we havent give affiliation for lexxusPRO for them due to this reason
We had so many problems with not following settings or updating settings in time as they are very busy to respond quickly and are concentrating on only a few robots of their choice

regards
malai

Last edited:
Risk management

Hi Malai,

Do you make any adjustments to your trading systems to minimize the risk of interest rate decisions and non-farm payrolls? Your system does an excellent job of managing downsize risk, so I wanted to get your thoughts about whether your systems take any trades during these two volatile economic reports. Thank you for your reply as time permits.

Best Regards,

FulcrumFX

Hi,

We generally monitor those days , and if the set up is not good then we will switch off the system, also the system avoids extremes of volumes

regards

open trade

Hi Malai,

The Lexxus Pro entered a sell position today (1/4/2010) at 1.62233 at what appears now to be a peak that has been open for about 9 hours and now stands at a -$15,000. Is this an abnormally long time to have a trade open for the Lexxus Pro? Have youi experienced losses of this magnitude (15%)before, assumming that it will soon be stopped out?

Marv

Last edited:
Hi Malai,

The Lexxus Pro entered a sell position today (1/4/2010) at 1.62233 at what appears now to be a peak that has been open for about 9 hours and now stands at a -$15,000. Is this an abnormally long time to have a trade open for the Lexxus Pro? Have youi experienced losses of this magnitude (15%)before, assumming that it will soon be stopped out?

Marv

Marvin,

I'm assuming you are using it on a demo. Lexxus Pro is a gone case product already. 1.62233 is considered the peak and perhaps a double top and all indicators point to short yet it opened 2 trades! 2 trades of long! Our dear representative is probably hiding somewhere thinking of how to market new products when this fail.

My live account is probably going bust because of this junk. I didn't want to turn it on yesterday but don't know why I did it in the end. Woke up to a shock of my life! All my profits from manual trading down the drain because of this.

If you are still into your first month or you know anybody using such junk, it's better to get a full refund. I've ditched this junk.

I'm out of this business because of this EA. This is my story.
After demoing Lexus original for the month of October, I decided to go live with a $14k deposit. And everybody knows how it performed in November, my account was down by 80%. I contacted the support and they accepted to help me by giving access to PROMR. Again after demoing the PROMR for the month of december, I was happy with the performance and decided to go live in Junuary with 20% Risk because I don't want to wait for a 1 year to recover the 80% loss and thought that the worst scenario is a 35 pips loss. The result KBooomm nothing nada I'm out. 2 trades with 200 pips each and the support are claiming that their system is set apart of other scalpers because its low drowdown. One loss can kill 3 months profit.
Lesson learned from my experience with Forex is that if somebody has really a consistent profitable system, What makes him offering it to the public?

Yup, this EA is busted..........

Analysis of the trading statement shows an average of 8.9 pips win per trade. This is against a stoploss of 200 pips.

I have ditched this EA as there appears to be absolutely zero exit strategy and poor risk control. I do not know anyone that considers a loss of 20% of your account with 1 trade as acceptable and if you do......well then this is the EA for you!

All this talk of swing trades and slow but steady growth is just absolute hogwash that tries to cover up fact that it tries to get lucky by having a massive stoploss.

Hi,

The Fixed stop loss is for emergency purpose only , unfortunately today is one of them . To avoid this , The fixed stop loss has been reduced to 75

I Know people have lost money , including me but thats the risk forex has
When our stats lost only 20% , how come some clients posted loosing all money in one trade ? Clearly they are takikng too much risk.
We offer 5 systems, for choice of risk only , and not for trading all at once .
With small stop loss, these things wont happen again

malai

Back