• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexLexus.com

General discussions of a financial company
Introduction

Hello everyone,

I am the owner of Forexlexxus. I have started this thread mainly to support you , to answer your questions and to get feedback . I will try to answer your questions at least once a day and try to cover as much as i could .

Before we proceed you need to know few things about Forexlexus ....

1. How is this different from other EA's?

Most of the EA's [nearly all of them ] in the market are scalping EA [ focused on getting small amount of pips but numerous times] so the their Risk/reward ratio is very bad, one or another night you will get caught with a big stoploss leading to your capital being wiped off. In contrary Lexxus, trades with intraday swing system, catching trends and placing trades in the direction of trend. Remember trend is your friend .

2.How does this EA work ?

As i said before, it catches trends, analyse if its a valid trend then place a trade at a suitable position . If the trend changes in direction then it comes out at the most favourable position with minimal loss. Then again look for a viable trend, Because of this reason , you might encounter few small losses , but it will be often followed by big profits . 100 % winning trades are not a feature of this . Patience is what you need for trading.

All we are looking for is about 10-20 % of capital , which can be obtained even in one day , but next day could be a loss of about 5 % , due to small losses i said before. But because the Risk/reward ratio is good, overall in a month , you will be in good profits , so be patient. Don't get worried about every single trade or week.

Hi Malai,

I just want to thank you for your support, its just great to see a robot seller is REALLY caring about his customers.. your ea may seem a little expensive at first sight, with the monthly subscription, but well worth the money, I will earn it back many times.. I am sure about that!

I have read so many positive reports and reviews, I have put the USDJPY on a live account immediately. next week I will add GBPUSD HR as well.

I will not post my stats here, because it is a little garbled, with manual trades (that are LOOOSING BIG time.. still dont get it right this trading business) and trades from other EA's as well.

Thanks again!

Lots

I just purchased this because of FPA's performance test and reviews. I'm looking forward to demoing it starting tonight on my new VPS if my provider can get it up and running soon. I'll be using LR settings with 5% risk as recommended for new users. I'll try to get some sort of live stats link going too.

Hello Malai & Thank you

Hello Malai,

I purchased the EA a few days ago and so far it is working very good. The performance so far looks impressive. The monthly fee is more than fair if the EA continues with the current performance. I´m really eager to try it on a rael account, so I will continue my forward test and if after a month it keeps being consistent I will trade real money. Once again thanks again for your support.

Thanks for your comments, I keep repeating , don't worry about individual trades or week performance, look for monthly performance as it is swing EA , unlike a Scalp EA which produces results every day.

Malai

Last edited:
Thanks a lot

Hello Malai,
I have been testing the EA since I purchased it and the trades on my platform have been just the same than those on the performance page on FPA.
This one of the best EA I have tested & backtested so far, and if you continue sending regular updates to your customers (that is us), you will be the best there is.
I agree with your comments about taking a look at performance on a monthly basis.
Honestly I am very happy with this EA and with the support. Good job !!

Profit&loss

Profit and loss are common in forex trading, all we have to look for is monthly stable positive balance. People always get carried away by short lived 100% winning trades of some trading systems, as i have mentioned in the website, if a robot or trading system is 100% profitable, the creator could make billions in few days/months of 100% winning trades. Most scalping EAs will wipe out the account one day or another. Lexxus made a big loss today, but i don't mind,because i know it will cover up for that and will make more. I am not saying lexxus is the only good robot, but for you to be aware of scalping robots. Swing system is more stable in long run. Another good strategy is to switch off the EA once it has made 10-20 % of profit for the month and restart as fresh towards next month beginning.

Malai

PS: Most of new scalping EAs are based on Eurchf, works well till their prices are in range, when the range breaks out , it will blow up the account so beware of them.

Last edited:
Back