forexmanaged.co.uk and Greystone Forex

Darren52

Recruit
This website is apparently an affiliate for Greystone Forex official name Greystone Capital Ltd. I recently opened a managed account with them based on the information on the very well presented website. By the end of the month (July 2013) they had lost 95% of my investment before I pulled the plug on them to save the last few dollars. However on the website they have posted that the July loss was only 7.1%!

Last edited:
The LPOA was via SynergyFX and Greystone Forex was the name on the form, apparently forexmanaged.co.uk is an affiliate but with no addresses or full names of personnel for either company its hard to say exactly what the setup is. Going with these guys was not one of my better decisions.

SynergyFx is just the broker. Do report the issue to them. Many brokers will block the worst account managers since those people can damage the broker's reputation.

Can you post a copy of the LPOA? Edit it forst to cover your name, account number, and signature.

SynergyFx is just the broker. Do report the issue to them. Many brokers will block the worst account managers since those people can damage the broker's reputation.

Can you post a copy of the LPOA? Edit it forst to cover your name, account number, and signature.

I have reported to SynergyFX , they have recommended other managers but have not said they will block these guys. Just looking ot the LPOA the actual company name is Greystone Capital Ltd.

It's disappointing that Synergy won't ban account managers who blow out client accounts.

If Greystone is the one on the LPOA, that makes then responsible for the trading.

Back