forexmanagedacc.com

zed diamond

Recruit
Hi, i want to write my short experience with them. These people use and trading manager named Marina Poveda and work with some brokers, one of them is Tier1fx. I decided to try the service of managed account with a low risk profile.

In 2 months i lost more than 35% of the capital, when they assured that risk was around 4-5% and very low drawdown with a profit around 3-4% per month

When loss ocurred i wrote them to have some answers and first they wrote this:

"we totally understand you. As you can see the trading solution setup on your trading account, was low risk with a maximum drawdown of 4% during the entire February. However the last Friday the software in charge to send the orders to each account behave wrongly, we haven't experienced something like this previously.

At the moment we are testing the software and checking all the scripts and plugin to figure out what exactly fail and why.
At the same time we are also working on the solution for the clients who lost money in order to recover their balance."

And than wrote this:

"Dear Client,

During the last days we have been investigating the source of the issue presented at the end of the last week, we found a software responsibility which is 100% our.
During the last days the trading was stopped in all the trading systems of the company for test the softwares involved and will be reactivated pretty soon after we are entirely sure that this technical issue won't longer appear."

They sent me a proposal to recover the loss in 6 months opening a new account!!! They're surely scammer using faxe fx account ( fake becouse they don't use the trading of the account they show) and furthermore they bring customers to new brokers to be paid back instead providing answers or bonuses to customers when they even admit that loss was due to their mistake.

Furtherrmore i decided to trade by myself for small amounts and recover part of the money on tier1fx broker. Now they're taking time not to send the money due to hard policies to recover the money, money laundering and so on.

Avoid these companies, are scammers.

If it's 100% the company's responsibility, then the company shouldn't need any more of YOUR money to fix THEIR mistake.

I know, i wrote them also today. What would you suggest to do if they don't repair to their mistake? i can file a forex trade court against them?

Hi, i want to write my short experience with them. These people use and trading manager named Marina Poveda and work with some brokers, one of them is Tier1fx. I decided to try the service of managed account with a low risk profile.

In 2 months i lost more than 35% of the capital, when they assured that risk was around 4-5% and very low drawdown with a profit around 3-4% per month

When loss ocurred i wrote them to have some answers and first they wrote this:

"we totally understand you. As you can see the trading solution setup on your trading account, was low risk with a maximum drawdown of 4% during the entire February. However the last Friday the software in charge to send the orders to each account behave wrongly, we haven't experienced something like this previously.

At the moment we are testing the software and checking all the scripts and plugin to figure out what exactly fail and why.
At the same time we are also working on the solution for the clients who lost money in order to recover their balance."

And than wrote this:

"Dear Client,

During the last days we have been investigating the source of the issue presented at the end of the last week, we found a software responsibility which is 100% our.
During the last days the trading was stopped in all the trading systems of the company for test the softwares involved and will be reactivated pretty soon after we are entirely sure that this technical issue won't longer appear."

They sent me a proposal to recover the loss in 6 months opening a new account!!! They're surely scammer using faxe fx account ( fake becouse they don't use the trading of the account they show) and furthermore they bring customers to new brokers to be paid back instead providing answers or bonuses to customers when they even admit that loss was due to their mistake.

Furtherrmore i decided to trade by myself for small amounts and recover part of the money on tier1fx broker. Now they're taking time not to send the money due to hard policies to recover the money, money laundering and so on.

Avoid these companies, are scammers.
They told me exactly the same story but mine happened in late March at least a month after it happened to you. Thank you it is now perfectly clear that they are scammers.

Back