Forexmart.com No Deposit Bonus Cheat

sadrs2

Recruit
Hello FPA,
I opened a no deposit bonus account in forexmart.com and they credit me $30 no deposit bonus, and i completed all the terms and conditions , i given a withdrawal of profit only $57 on 06/01/2016, i just received a confirmation mail only on that day, after next 2 days i'm not received a withdrawal amount, then i mailed them reg for that they replied as " We would like to inform you that our company has identified fraudulent activity on your trading account. For this reason, the company has decided to reject your withdrawal request. ", after that from 08/01/2016 i sent them so many mail asking what fraudulent and suspicious activity find from my trading account till today they are not disclosing anything, and repeatedly sending the same mail stating " Hi Client,
Same as our previous reply In accordance with Company's Policy regarding usage of Bonus funds fully described in Paragraph 6.1 of Bonus Agreement client agrees that Bonus being the property of a Company can be cancelled (together with trading result) in case of any suspicious activity.
Regards "

FPA please help me to get back my profit only from forexmart, they dont find any suspicious activity from my trading account, like this only they are cheating so many innocent beginners and poors who are not in a position to make huge deposit and this cheating company tricked those/me to traped

Here i attached trading statement and pl check that too and help me to get back my profit....

Attachments

• stat forexmart.PNG
    stat forexmart.PNG
    56.4 KB · Views: 0
Back