FOREXMART is SCAM pay Attention!!!!

altucano

Corporal
Hi all,

I've seen this broker as Cysec regulated. I've deposited 30€ and did some trades for some days. Then after I've seen the applied some VDP I decided to withdrawal my funds, about 90€.

I did a withdrawal Request but till today, after 1 week they never sent my the money and never reply to my requests.

I will proceed with official complain and hope that Cysec will remove their Regulation if they really have.

It is unbelievable I hope they will spend all my 90€ in medicines.

Hi all,

I've seen this broker as Cysec regulated. I've deposited 30€ and did some trades for some days. Then after I've seen the applied some VDP I decided to withdrawal my funds, about 90€.

I did a withdrawal Request but till today, after 1 week they never sent my the money and never reply to my requests.

I will proceed with official complain and hope that Cysec will remove their Regulation if they really have.

It is unbelievable I hope they will spend all my 90€ in medicines.
Share your story as a review here as well
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.forexmart.com

Also please file a case if it's already a week now from your last contact with them about this issue.
www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

I already opened a case:
CASE LINK REMOVED: While cases are in the Court Case Preparation Folder, only the person who opened it and a small number of other people can see it. Everyone else will get an error.

So please join me, so I'm not be the only one against ForexMart

Back